Looking for on site vs. off site advice

I'd never get my official info from the Disney Moms. They are notorious for being totally wrong.

I agree, the information you get from any non-official source should only be used as 'guidance'. Forums are mostly groups of interested people offering their opinions. Unless it is an official Disney website (Disney mom's is NOT run by Disney), then simply because the look/feel of the website is similar to Disney's doesn't make it an official source.

The reply referenced in that prior post is from 2010 and rules may also have changed in the past 8 years. Hotels generally discourage appliances due to the fire hazard.

Last edited:
We stayed at Bonnet Creek 2 years ago and loved it. Another consideration for us is sleeping arrangements. While I love the transportation convieience of staying on site and getting to do Extra magic hours, I prefer condos sleeping arrangements so that we have a little privacy and everyone sleeps better. I also always visit some local restaurants that Orlando has that I don’t have in my hometown. And in the past I’ve paired that with eating some meals in the room. It saves money and let’s face it, hardly any of the park food is actually worth the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!