LOOKING FOR....on DCL website ?

scrapycruiser

DIS Veteran
When I pull up my reservation , I can't find our Dining seating OR where it shows that we're linked to my son's cabin ?? Am I missing it ?:confused3

Dining seating doesn't appear on the web site. Linked cabins will show if you are "fully" linked so that you can make reservations for each other. Linked for dining will not show up.

If you go to "View Cruise Details" under the number of days left, it will show you whether you have main or early dining. I think that you have to wait until you are paid in full before you can see the link ressies.

Oops, I think that I may have been talking about something other than what you are referring to. If you are talking about you dining rotations, you won't find that out until you receive your KTTW cards boarding the ship.

It depends on whether or not you are using a TA as to whether you can see your dining seating on the DCL website or not.

If you're not using a TA, you can see it under the view details part of your reservation. Main Seating is the early seating.

If you are using a TA, you may be able to see it on the TA website (DU has it) or you can just ask your TA.

Rotations won't be viewable online.

I was able to see linked reservations before I moved my reservations to a TA, at least ones that are fully linked. Not sure about viewing ones linked for dining purposes only. But you can call your TA or DCL to ask if you want to confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter