Long Live the FIENDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my Fiend card was revoked after I cut short my camping trip due to a monsoon. However, I love this group of people. And the expert advice has appreciated by this camping noob.

And I'm almost afraid to post here cuz it always goes *poof* when I do.

I am a fort fiend in the making. :wizard: I bow to the old (oh I mean been around much longer ;) ) fort fiends :worship: Man I love y'all

My name is Lynn, and like Curt, have only met one other Fiend, but still hope to be called a Fort Fiend. Long Live the Fort Fiends!

My name is Whip, I am a duct tape addict, part time pirate, latex twister, Fort Friend and Fiend - I still don't understand what all the hubaballoo is about - pass the beer.

Well, I finally have to admit that I possibly am a "fiend". I find myself constantly checking this board to make sure that I have not missed a single post,:surfweb: I get excited to see the word "trip report":cool1:, and words such as looping, Kungaloosh, and "fiend" itself, are part of my vocabulary. I would be extremely proud be considered a fellow-fiend! :flower3:

My name is Bob, I am a Fort Fiend and I'm not gonna take it anymore!

oh and I fish with Frank at the Fort:banana:

"Is it fun at Typhone Logone?"
"Is there a full day exciment there?"
"How much is a ticket to River Country?"
"Can I use your grill and let my kids ride their bikes around your site?"

This is just a small sample of the ridiculous questions we receive here. And yet most of those questions are answered, and then some. We may joke around a bit, but we gladly answer even the craziest questions. And these questions often come from newbies, who then hang around for a bit to soak up some of the fun. Click, click, click. More ad revenue. I've never before witnessed an attempt by a revenue-generating website to drive away traffic. It's quite curious. But I would love to see a scientific study done of this. Set up two websites. Friendlyfiends.com and Notsofriendlycampers.net. One site answers questions about the Fort while having fun and making friends. The other provides some answers, although likely too technical and confusing for your average person to understand, and then proceeds to yell at any poster that goes off topic. Let the study run for 3 months, and see which site has the most traffic. I bet the results would be fascinating.

Dave, to answer your third question,

no, there isn't a full day of excrement .

see , a perfect example of Dave's explanation.

or cry'n / whining/ranting,, what ever ya wanna call it.
(I'll call it a "explanation")

Thank you very much, (In my best Elvis)

Dave, those questions began some of the most entertaining threads! I knew I needed to read the camping boards regularly when I saw those! Even those weird questions were answered seriously before the fun began.

I don't drink. I haven't seen an otter (although my dad swears up and down that he saw a green armadillo once...). I don't go golf cart looping, and I'm not fortunate enough to frequent the Fort.

I love that I have found a community that has some awesome people. They have always been helpful and friendly. There's never been a need to don a helmet and kevlar to enter this board, unlike other areas of the DIS.

Although it may be self-proclaimed, I'm proud to call my self a Fort FIEND! :banana:

Well... maybe not the "Typhone Logone" thread... That was a classic... :rotfl2:

I really need to dig that thread up and read it...

To be a Fort Fiend or not to be....that is not a question.. FORT FIENDS ALL THEY WAY!! WOOT WOOT!!

LLMM

5391004713_f63c4d936f_b.jpg

I am proud to say that I am one of the original Fiends. I am also one of the snarkiest.

If you want to know what is going on, pm me...oh wait, you can't!:rotfl2:

pm yodagirl, she is feeling left out:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter