Loews Card ?

Benefits for Loews Blue:

loews first blue

Loews First Blue membership is automatic with a completed enrollment form.

Loews First Blue Benefits:

•Welcome Gift - including vintage Chardonnay or red wine, seasonal fruit, bottled water, or cookies and milk
•Free Newspaper Delivery - The Wall Street Journal, USA Today or the local paper
•Upgrade to Business Class room at time of reservation (if available).
•Free access to the Fitness Center.
•500 American Airlines® AAdvantage® or Midwest Express® miles or 500 Amtrak Guest Rewards points.*

^Blackout dates and some restrictions may apply.
*Miles will be awarded once per stay.
American Airlines® and AAdvantage® are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc. Midwest Express is a registered trademark of Midwest Express Airlines.
Loews First benefits and mileage awards are based upon completion of a qualifying stay at any Loews Hotel. A qualifying stay is at any rate published by the hotel. Group, negotiated and third party rates do not apply.

Loews Hotels

The best Loew's First perk for me was the separate check-in line (8/23). The regular check in line was quite long, but we walked right up to the members desk - ditto when we had to replace our room cards during our stay! I had requested the white wine and was expecting a mini bottle of generic wine, not a full bottle of Mondavi's Coastal, left on ice, which lasted me the whole vacation! (Had to ask 3 times before it was delivered, though)

Does anyone know if Loews sends you a physical card? I applied on line a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Usually they send an automatic email telling you they received your info and a card or whatever will be forthcoming. What do I tell them at checkin it I don't have a card??:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Call Loews 800# give them your name and they will give you your # on the phone until you get your card.

To get this card does it cost you money if so How much? I did check out the site link above and the site said nothing about it Im just wondering if there is some hidden fee??

Thanks for your help
Only 3 weeks and 4 day for our FIRST trip to USF and IOA !!!!!

Originally posted by Leigh123
Does anyone know if lowes owns the HrH as well?
they own the Royal Pacific, not HRH. HRH is owned by the Hard Rock company(what their "official name is, i dont know. the Rank Group or something like that), which is totally independent from Lowes.

I assumed that the Hard Rock was owned by Loews. I called the number on my Loews Card and made the reservation. They offered me a Fan Club rate and even asked what gift I would like.

I thought Universal, Loews and Rank Group PLC were all partners.
Loews operates all 3 properties.

I posted a question about the card costing money but the topic went to if loew owned HRH which they do cause thats why I want to get the card for the benefits at HRH.

Thanks

The Loews card costs nothing and there are no hidden fees, not even postage.

PS I were told by a HRH staff member the only part of the HRH the Hard Rock owns is the shop and the memorablilia. Loews owns the rest.

"And, as part of a joint venture with Universal, Inc. and the Rank Organization, Loews Hotels opened two hotels located at Universal Orlando. The 750-room Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando, a Loews Hotel, opened in September 1999, followed by the 650-room Hard Rock Hotel in February 2001. The third hotel, the 1,000-room Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando, a Loews Hotel, will open in Fall 2002".

contact us
Loews Hotels
667 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10021

This was printed on the Loews website.

I would think Loews did own the HRH. When I made reservations at the HRH and told them I was a Loews card holder they asked for all my Loews preferences.

I just enrolled on-line for the Loew's card and they said it took 3-5 weeks if you enroll on-line, quicker if you call their 800#. Then at the bottom, it said click on the Loew's hotel of you choice for info; HRH was listed.

I just enrolled on-line for the Loew's card and they said it took 3-5 weeks if you enroll on-line, quicker if you call their 800#. Then at the bottom, it said click on the Loew's hotel of you choice for info; HRH was listed.

Not sure if this was corrected but all the properties at Universal are LOEWS properties. I have stayed at the HRH about 7 times and always get the LOEWS treatment, points, free wine etc.
Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter