Live stream discussion - Disney Treasure reveal 11am EST today!

I said that, simply because we've never had a third ship, so its impossible to know where it is going. Maybe it takes over for the Fantasy, which appears to be doing Sun-Sun on the opposite itinerary of the Treasure, or does something else entirely. We just don't know... odds are excellent one or the other new ship (or both) will be doing them in '26.
Is the 7th ship not going straight to Singapore

https://wdwnt.com/2023/03/breaking-disney-cruise-line-7th-ship-singapore/

Given they still have the ghosts floating by on the Treasure website, and have said nothing about Hyperspace Lounge, I'm assuming that it will be a Haunted Mansion bar. Which makes sense... enclosed space for the ambiance, have ghosts floating by the large screens, etc. Here's hoping! Doesn't really fit the "adventure" theme, but I'll take it regardless.

The amazing miss to me is not having an Adventurer's Club. C'mon folks, it's literally in the name of the theme. Having a reserved experience with the Adventurer's Club characters at a bar setting would be printing money. At the very least, there needs to be a Trader Sam's. Failing to put either in an adventure-themed ship is just sad. Not to mention no mention of the SEA. How did they have a random person/actor in the intro video and not go for an SEA theme? (unless I missed it in the background of the opening "office")

The one going from Singapore is the ship that they bought that was pretty much all built, the Global Dream, that they are reimagining. The 3rd Triton class ship has yet to have anything announced.
Oh right think I’m getting confused. So is there going to be 8 Disney ships in total if you include the global dream. If so have the said when the other two will be ready after the treasure

I have a question for the experts :) . We are probably going to be booking more that one stateroom for people with varying status levels, so varying booking dates. So I could see some room shuffling going on when the last one gets booked if we all want to be near each other. Can you change your room online or do you have to call?

Thanks!

I have a question for the experts :) . We are probably going to be booking more that one stateroom for people with varying status levels, so varying booking dates. So I could see some room shuffling going on when the last one gets booked if we all want to be near each other. Can you change your room online or do you have to call?

Thanks!

As long as it's not the maiden, which looks to have slightly stricter terms/conditions, changing rooms online shouldn't be a problem. I've moved mine and my mom's rooms 2 times on the cruise we have booked.

Boooo. Really wanted to do a maiden but the Maiden+Christmas prices are a dealbreaker (and missing christmas with family to boot—no thanks).

I am disappointed how much is the same. Kids clubs, hero zone, marvel restaurant, adult dining, old Beauty and the Beast show. Feels lazy.

Are they hinting Zootopia will come to Disney world and will be talked about this week
No - the shanghai information will be revealed. But check the SHDR Instagram and theybhave already revealed the attraction poster and concept art

Oh right think I’m getting confused. So is there going to be 8 Disney ships in total if you include the global dream. If so have the said when the other two will be ready after the treasure
Yes, 8 DCL ships in total. 2 Magic class, 2 Dream class, 3 Triton class, and Global Dream (new name TBD). The Global Dream will begin sailing out of Singapore in 2025. No word yet on Triton #3, though based on timelines for the Wish and Treasure we can reasonably expect she'll sail sometime in 2026.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...g-magical-cruise-vacations-to-southeast-asia/

Really wanted to do a maiden but the Maiden+Christmas prices are a dealbreaker (and missing christmas with family to boot—no thanks).
Yeah, I couldn't really check at work and now that I see it, oh well. I can't manage that if I want to do Europe in 2026. :-(

Yes, 8 DCL ships in total. 2 Magic class, 2 Dream class, 3 Triton class, and Global Dream (new name TBD). The Global Dream will begin sailing out of Singapore in 2025. No word yet on Triton #3, though based on timelines for the Wish and Treasure we can reasonably expect she'll sail sometime in 2026.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...g-magical-cruise-vacations-to-southeast-asia/
That’s good to know. I’m guessing the haven’t started work in the last Triton ship yet.

I wonder if they will add another ship to the global dream class as every other class has at least two ships 🤔

That’s good to know. I’m guessing the haven’t started work in the last Triton ship yet.

I wonder if they will add another ship to the global dream class as every other class has at least two ships 🤔
I don't think they've done really any work on Triton #3 yet, other than designs. Seems they only do one ship at a time.

Global Dream is a bit of an anomaly, because DCL bought that one mostly completed and is making changes to 'Disneyfy' it. As I understand it that ship was built for an Asian market, so it makes sense DCL is going to at least start with her over there. Since DCL didn't set out to have a 'Global Dream' class I could see them having that one be in a class by itself. But who knows . . .

Nope -- the "global dream" class was a unique financial opportunity to pick up a ship that was already started, and they weren't ever going to build on their own.

Nope they got the global dream at a very good price.

I did the details tour on the Dream and they mentioned soon having to update the corridor carpets (the World and compass so you know if you are walking forward or aft) to add all 8 ships as the current ones only feature 4.

I did the details tour on the Dream and they mentioned soon having to update the corridor carpets (the World and compass so you know if you are walking forward or aft) to add all 8 ships as the current ones only feature 4.
Yep, Florida is going to be mighty busy on that carpet..!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter