Live Bands on Fantasy

Purplejewel

Tink Fan!
Hello :) I just saw some Navigators from a Eastern Carribbean Cruise (with San Juan as a port) that someone posted and I noticed that there did not seem to be a live band playing in the adult nightclub on that cruise. Does anyone know if any of the 7-night cruises on the Fantasy have had a live band? My husband and I have been on four previous 7-night cruises (1 on the Dream, 2 on the Wonder and 1 on the Magic) and 2 of the 4 cruises had live bands. We really enjoyed our cruises that had the live bands because it made going to the nightclub in the evening so much more enjoyable. I can hear D.J. type music anytime. Getting to watch and listen to a live band is so much more entertaining. If anyone can confirm or not whether the Fantasy every has live bands, I would be very appreciative. My husband and I are going on a 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (with San Juan as a port) in February and we would love to be able to anticipate hearing a live band on that cruise. Thanks!

Hello :) I just saw some Navigators from a Eastern Carribbean Cruise (with San Juan as a port) that someone posted and I noticed that there did not seem to be a live band playing in the adult nightclub on that cruise. Does anyone know if any of the 7-night cruises on the Fantasy have had a live band? My husband and I have been on four previous 7-night cruises (1 on the Dream, 2 on the Wonder and 1 on the Magic) and 2 of the 4 cruises had live bands. We really enjoyed our cruises that had the live bands because it made going to the nightclub in the evening so much more enjoyable. I can hear D.J. type music anytime. Getting to watch and listen to a live band is so much more entertaining. If anyone can confirm or not whether the Fantasy every has live bands, I would be very appreciative. My husband and I are going on a 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (with San Juan as a port) in February and we would love to be able to anticipate hearing a live band on that cruise. Thanks!

We were on the Fantasy on 11/24 and there was no live band. We also love the live bands. What they had was 2 different duos that played all over the ship. Then a man who played a guitar and sang all over the ship. Plus they had someone who played the Piano in the Atrium. Thats all I remember.

I especially miss the Caribbean bands they use to have on the pool deck. They really set the theme of the cruise but they stopped having them a few years ago. We saw a Caribbean band on the Norweigan Sun docked next to us just before we pulled out.
Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter