Lisa and Rob's Dream Wedding-October 30, 2011

Lisa,

Your MK shoot pictures are amazing. Love, love, love the balloons! Who was your photographer?

Can't wait to hear all about your cruise. We were on the Dream 10 days later and loved it!

I am not sure if you remember this or not, but a few months ago on a welcome bag thread, I told you I was jealous of the Lands' End bags you did. Well, it turns out I was able to do them too! I got an email a few weeks ago that they had the medium tote on sale for $15! :scared1: Plus $40 off a $100 order and free shipping. So, I placed 2 orders to maximize the discounts and got 20 of them. Did pink for me, but since my guests don't share my pink love, did the natural ones for them. I didn't get them personalized then, but when I got them, I took them to my local Sears and had them done. They look awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

I know I have already told you a lot but your Magic Kingdom Pictures are WONDERFUL!!!! I love them!!!

I can not wait to see your wedding pictures!!

Lisa,

Your MK shoot pictures are amazing. Love, love, love the balloons! Who was your photographer?

Can't wait to hear all about your cruise. We were on the Dream 10 days later and loved it!

I am not sure if you remember this or not, but a few months ago on a welcome bag thread, I told you I was jealous of the Lands' End bags you did. Well, it turns out I was able to do them too! I got an email a few weeks ago that they had the medium tote on sale for $15! :scared1: Plus $40 off a $100 order and free shipping. So, I placed 2 orders to maximize the discounts and got 20 of them. Did pink for me, but since my guests don't share my pink love, did the natural ones for them. I didn't get them personalized then, but when I got them, I took them to my local Sears and had them done. They look awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

That is wonderful! Our welcome bags were a BIG hit!

Your MK photos are great!!! I love the balloons, that was a great touch. We just did ours a week ago. How long did it take before you go them?

So did anyone check out the couple they put up on Disney Fairy tale weddings with the balloons? It aggravates me that they made my experience so difficult and then they go and post another couple and don't even give credit to ME! All they had to say this was an idea a bride had and we are now offering to all our disney couples...GRRRRR

I guess getting over a 24 hour bug and seeing that totally did me in!:confused3

I agree that would irritate me too! Make sure you post it to every blog you can so that everyone knows it was your idea! All of us reading your thread know the truth!

Hey Lisa! Just wanted to tell you again how much I loved this PJ!

Hi Lisa-just read your whole planning journal, and tried to find a link to your trip report but cannot seem to find it. Can somebody help please? Thanks! I thoroughly enjoyed this thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter