Linked Cabins/Photo CD

nikkistevej

DIS Veteran
Friends of mine are going on the Fantasy in June, there are several linked cabins, my friend, her sister, mom etc.... They want to get a photo CD- wonder if they can "share" it. If they have their picture made together in the beginning of the trip. I told her I would ask, couldn't remember. Thanks for any help!

Friends of mine are going on the Fantasy in June, there are several linked cabins, my friend, her sister, mom etc.... They want to get a photo CD- wonder if they can "share" it. If they have their picture made together in the beginning of the trip. I told her I would ask, couldn't remember. Thanks for any help!

No, the CD is one per room. The only exception made on a regular basis is where there are 2 rooms with Mom & kid(s) in one and Dad and kid(s) in the second. Nuclear family only. Extended family (sister/cousin/nephew/etc) in separate rooms must purchase separate CDs.

No, the CD is one per room. The only exception made on a regular basis is where there are 2 rooms with Mom & kid(s) in one and Dad and kid(s) in the second. Nuclear family only. Extended family (sister/cousin/nephew/etc) in separate rooms must purchase separate CDs.

Thanks so much- will let her know!!!:)

So, if my DS is in the stateroom with my parents, can I specifically ask that all his pictures are on my CD? Or will they still put them on a separate CD because he isn't in my stateroom?

So, if my DS is in the stateroom with my parents, can I specifically ask that all his pictures are on my CD? Or will they still put them on a separate CD because he isn't in my stateroom?

I believe you can arrange for this, but you will have to go to the desk at Shutters and speak with them. They may need to see a recent picture, as it's all done by facial recognition.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts