Link copy of master servant agreement?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Dividends, Oct 10, 2013.

  1. Dividends

    Dividends Earning My Ears

    Sep 26, 2013
    Sorry whatever its called the thing stating what you can and cant do as a dvc owner?

    Just like to read that before i buy.

    Thanks so much
  2. drusba

    drusba I went to Iowa once, and it was closed.

    Aug 19, 1999
    Interesting name for it, "Master Servant" agreement. Those probably went out of existence after the Civil War but there are times when some believe DVD is acting like the master and we are the servants (remember the Jim Lewis reign).

    I think what you mean are the Declarations for each resort that include rules and regs and the provisions applicable to how DVC works. To find one of those for a WDW resort you need to go the comptroller's site and click accept. On next page uncheck the box to search specific document types. On the list that comes up click on Condo Related. Then in the Either Party box put in Disney Vacation Development. Click search and that will bring up the condo related documents for all the WDW resorts (a lot of them and go looking for earliest ones for the particular resort you are looking for; there are more specific and complex search requests you can make but that is one that pulls up all documents). If you want to just look at one example then instead of putting in above information just put 20080532599 in the Document Number box and search and that will pull up the Declarations for BLT. Once you get there, you need to click View and then it takes a while for the document to actually appear.

Share This Page