Linda's New Goal:Wt.155 + pace 9:30 = DONALD 2011(Motivators welcome)

Thanks for checking in Veronica and Lola!

3 miles today in 29:00 a 9:40 pace- I need to drop the weight I gained since June to really kick up my pace I guess- not working otherwise.

3 miles on the bike too.

Beautiful out today- fall is coming.

Out for a walk now with Kaya the crazy puppy.

Linda

Hi Linda, I am really impressed with your pace. and the fact that you walk, bike and then walk the dog. :thumbsup2 Don't even understand about the scale going the wrong way with all you do. Maybe it's broke......::yes::

Ha Lisa I wish I could blame it on the scale but I continually sabatoge myself by eating junk.I could write a book about eating right, losing wt and exercise but for some reason continue to do this to myself.

I eat mostly lousy when I am frustrated, bored and in front of TV as most people do.

I did run 3 miles today in 29:05, a 9:40 ish pace- I didn't check today and then walked the pup- of course she stops every 10 feet to sniff so it really is not much of a walk exercise wise.

Wt 166.0

Linda

Your running pace is good. Where do you run, treadmill or track or neighborhood. I find my best pace is at the track, of course, I don't have a treadmill.

3 miles in 29:23, a 9:47 pace.This weight has got to go.Biggest Loser starts tonight so hopefully I can use it as motivation- not much else is working these days.

Linda

If you feel like you have the running routine down pat but stuggle with the eatting piece have you ever thought about joining a "diet group"? I've always liked WW because I do well with the accountability of a weigh in every week. Whenever I try to do it on my own I just can't muster the disipline to stay on plan for very long. If you don't like WW maybe there is a nutritional group meeting in your area. Sometimes community centers or churches will sponser them.

Just a quick fly by- 3 mile run in 30 mins- 10 min pace I don't know what is going on here but not happy.3 miles on the bike.

Linda

Ran 3 miles in 29:15, a 9:45 pace then 3 on the bike.

Wt 164.4, lost some but need to keep focused.

Have a good weekend everyone
Linda

What a day out there! I wish it was here to stay- everyday!

Ran 3 miles today, felt really good and thought yesterday's day off did me good.Well my time was not what I would have expected compared to how I felt.Time was 29:40, a 9:53 pace- a little disappointed in that but I do need to lose a couple pounds so maybe there is the diiference.

Glad to be back out there on a regular basis though.Wt 163.4

Linda

It sounds like you had a good run yesterday! Woohoo!!!:cheer2: Keep up the good work and you'll see that 9:30 pace soon!:thumbsup2

I hope you have a nice day!:hug:

Great to see you are gettin out there regularly! Good for you:thumbsup2

I was wondering, what's your technique for working on speed. I've been thinking about adding some speed intervals into my short runs starting next week so I've been reading about all the different options. It is all totally new to me so I'm wondering what your experience has been.

Pouring buckets out there- no running today.

Elliptical x45 minutes- felt like a good workout, a little cross training today.

Lola,
I don't do speed work like I should following a training schedule, my goal is always to try to go faster than the last day I ran- sometimes it works, sometimes not.
I am 5-6 lbs heavier than I was running my fastest in the spring.It is like carrying a 5lb bag of suger with me when I run that I didn't carry in the spring.

Linda

I always liked the eliptical. I'm sure it gives you a good cross training work out.

That sounds like a simple enough plan for speed! I guess I will just try out a few different methods and see what works best for me. I am carring a lot more "sugar" than you are. :rotfl:

I always liked the eliptical. I'm sure it gives you a good cross training work out.

That sounds like a simple enough plan for speed! I guess I will just try out a few different methods and see what works best for me. I am carring a lot more "sugar" than you are. :rotfl:

Lola that made me laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter