Likely dates for MVMCP?

I know the dates aren't released yet, but does anyone know if there is any kind of a pattern to MVMCP dates? Like is it usually Tuesdays and Thursdays or something? We just booked for December (SO excited for our first WDW visit around the holiday season), but we also have another trip coming up in the next few months that I'm actively planning for. And as I'm planning the spring trip, I'm realizing it might be helpful to have a loose idea of our December itinerary. I'm trying really hard to make this sound rational, but in all probability, I'm just an excel-obsessed crazy person.

Of course, nothing official and some dates differed, but it is typically Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
I've checked multiple websites and getting conflicting info. Are there typically busier days for the week of Thanksgiving? I have seen sites say no parties during that week and others show parties. Assuming there are parties would the Sunday or Friday be busier? My gut says Sunday would be packed but Friday after seems like it would be nuts too.

I've checked multiple websites and getting conflicting info. Are there typically busier days for the week of Thanksgiving? I have seen sites say no parties during that week and others show parties. Assuming there are parties would the Sunday or Friday be busier? My gut says Sunday would be packed but Friday after seems like it would be nuts too.
All parties in 2022 sold out so it really didn't matter which party guests attended as they all had the same number of guests. 2023 is anticipated to most likely sell out also. These parties are extremely popular.

There should be parties Sunday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving, then nothing until Sunday again, when they go back to S/T/Th/F.

As already mentioned,...they will all sell out for roughly the same capacity.

Thinking of going when we are there Jersey week. How crowded are these parties assuming they are all sell outs? Will we be able to do what we would normally do on a MK day assuming we only do 6 or so hours in the park.

Thinking of going when we are there Jersey week. How crowded are these parties assuming they are all sell outs? Will we be able to do what we would normally do on a MK day assuming we only do 6 or so hours in the park.
I would recommend reading the Official 2022 MVMCP Thread for experiences last year.

The challenge is we do not know year to year how many tickets Disney will sell so experiences from other years does not necessarily reflect what will happen this year.

By 2019 parties were getting VERY big but last year they seemed to sell less tickets. We don’t know yet what will happen this year but hopefully the MNSSHP will provide an idea of possible crowds for MVMCP.

I know the dates aren't released yet, but does anyone know if there is any kind of a pattern to MVMCP dates? Like is it usually Tuesdays and Thursdays or something? We just booked for December (SO excited for our first WDW visit around the holiday season), but we also have another trip coming up in the next few months that I'm actively planning for. And as I'm planning the spring trip, I'm realizing it might be helpful to have a loose idea of our December itinerary. I'm trying really hard to make this sound rational, but in all probability, I'm just an excel-obsessed crazy person.
I just checked and last year (2022) they went on sale on June 30 and we bought them on that day. So it shouldn't be long now.

Last edited:
What time did the tickets go on sale? Midnight or sometime in the AM? Thanks so much
I got them around 7:00 a.m. ET as I recall. Not sure when they went on sale, but early in the morning there were still tickets (this was for the advance purchase for hotel guests, so it's June 29 this year).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter