Light Sabers available in Galaxy's edge?

I also saw that you can buy extra parts if you do the Sa'vi saber outside. Is that true and does anyone know the pricing? It would be nice to have some extra pieces to change the look when you get home.
I believe the extra parts are $25 each, or $20 if you buy 2 or more.

Thanks for the info. I also saw you can build the droids and the light sabers at the Star Wars Trading Post in Disney Springs. Are they the same as in the park, just minus the experience? And can you also buy the Legacy Sabers there as well? We are going to be there, the day we arrive, it would be nice to be able to preview the different ones before we go to the park.
You can build the toy plastic ones at Tattoine Traders at the exit of Star Tours. The building stations at SW Trading Post have been taken away to make room for the legacy saber displays. There is currently no building at Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter