Let's shut Pete up! No checks required

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Greetings Everyone: As Kevin mentioned on yesterday's podcast, there are 4 of us running in the Muddy Buddy to raise funds for GKTW. The race is being held on Saturday, May 9th at Disney's Wide World of Sports, and we have two, 2 person teams (myself, ADP, dpuck1998, and launchpad11b). All of the money we collect will be contributed to the DIS Unplugged $20k match challenge. There's an easy way to donate, and it's on the page below.

http://www.firstgiving.com/dismud

Just so everyone knows, the website does charge a transaction fee of 7.5% if you use a credit card - so a $25 donation yields $23.12 to GKTW. However, this is the site GKTW set up for us to use so it does have their approval.

Thanks for your help.

ETA: we now have three, 2 person teams.

DIS Unplugged 1: mouse skywalker and ADP
DIS Unplugged 2: dpuck1998 and launchpad11B
DIS Unplugged 3: crazydisneyman and jeanigor

Will you, ADP, dpuck1998, and launchpad11b be posting pictures of your
selves after the race?

I may donate just to see some pics of hot, muddy, muscular. dirty, male Dis'ers!! :woohoo:

selves after the race?

I may donate just to see some pics of hot, muddy, muscular. dirty, male Dis'ers!! :woohoo:
Kathy said she would be there with her camera for pictures. So I'm guessing there will not be any lack of pictures available. Maybe there will be a blog entry for the Muddy Buddy. I know I'll be hot, muddy, and dirty. As far as muscles go, that's Paul's (launchpad11b's) domain - definitely not mine.

I know I'll be hot, muddy, and dirty. As far as muscles go, that's Paul's (launchpad11b's) domain - definitely not mine.

Launchpad11b (Paul) = Muscular

Dave, I quess you get to pick Hot, Muddy or Dirty!

selves after the race?

Yes...Photos and muddy hugs will be available immediately after the race. ;)

We were going to MK that morning.
However we have changed our plans.
We want to be there to cheer on our fellow disers.
This is a confirmation for katscradle & 3guysandagal.
We are also thinking of entering our DS'S in the kids muddy buddy.
After all they are boys.
What's better than mud and getting dirty for boys. :laughing: :laughing:

We were going to MK that morning.
However we have changed our plans.
We want to be there to cheer on our fellow disers.
This is a confirmation for katscradle & 3guysandagal.
We are also thinking of entering our DS'S in the kids muddy buddy.
After all they are boys.
What's better than mud and getting dirty for boys. :laughing: :laughing:

That's great news Kat!!! We should have quite the cheering section! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Yup, Todd and Chris have officially signed up as a team. There will now be six of us in the mud.

I wish I was going!! :sad1: :sad1: I can take missing the cruise but this is killing me? (ok the cruise thing is too :confused3 )

But I will donate something...

Hi Guys:

Thanks for taking on this great cause.

Now lets get dirty!!!

Louise & Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter