Let's shut Pete up! No checks required

drakethib

DIS Veteran
Drake, Drake, Drake :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Let me fill you in, women will not get into a fight for someone saying that their shoes and purses do not match. !
You haven't been to some of the places I used to hang out at back in my younger daze (that is spelled correctly btw) ........

:lmao:

Ok I'll bite. What the heck is a choo? Is that like one of those Chi hair dryer or flattener (or whatever) that my wife bought and almost put me in cardiac arrest when I saw the price tag?

kab407

<font color=deeppink>Still embarrassed by her mom
You haven't been to some of the places I used to hang out at back in my younger daze (that is spelled correctly btw) ........

:lmao:

Ok I'll bite. What the heck is a choo? Is that like one of those Chi hair dryer or flattener (or whatever) that my wife bought and almost put me in cardiac arrest when I saw the price tag?
Jimmy Choo = expensive shoes

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
What's all this Chris can start a fight stuff? Hmmmmm........

I have to admit, that the idea has merit! :thumbsup2

Okay, I will start the fights, but I will begin with the Muddy Buddies first! Oh Aaron...... Don....... Dave....... and those are the ones who should be worried. (Notice who is left out of that list. :laughing:)
I'm not as big as Paul but I'm still TEAM BEAST!!

Okay this may have been asked already but is there a way to donate directly without giving some company 7.5 percent of the money. Thats a very high fee to just forward money. Not to mention that they make intrest off of it if they hold it for a week.

Maybe I need to start a company like this.
Also, this includes the credit card fees, so the aren't taking 7.5 percent right off the top. GKTW prefers this company and I read up on them, they take a lot less than most and seem to be on the up and up.

bigmoonmullen

<font color=green>Disney Adventurer<br><font color
Thanks to the Muddy Buddies for taking on this great cause.

Here's hoping the total keeps climbing.

Louise & Mark

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES