Let's shut Pete up! No checks required

Drake, Drake, Drake :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Let me fill you in, women will not get into a fight for someone saying that their shoes and purses do not match. !

You haven't been to some of the places I used to hang out at back in my younger daze (that is spelled correctly btw) ........

:lmao:

Ok I'll bite. What the heck is a choo? Is that like one of those Chi hair dryer or flattener (or whatever) that my wife bought and almost put me in cardiac arrest when I saw the price tag?

You haven't been to some of the places I used to hang out at back in my younger daze (that is spelled correctly btw) ........

:lmao:

Ok I'll bite. What the heck is a choo? Is that like one of those Chi hair dryer or flattener (or whatever) that my wife bought and almost put me in cardiac arrest when I saw the price tag?

Jimmy Choo = expensive shoes

What's all this Chris can start a fight stuff? Hmmmmm........

I have to admit, that the idea has merit! :thumbsup2

Okay, I will start the fights, but I will begin with the Muddy Buddies first! Oh Aaron...... Don....... Dave....... and those are the ones who should be worried. (Notice who is left out of that list. :laughing:)

I'm not as big as Paul but I'm still TEAM BEAST!!

Okay this may have been asked already but is there a way to donate directly without giving some company 7.5 percent of the money. Thats a very high fee to just forward money. Not to mention that they make intrest off of it if they hold it for a week.

Maybe I need to start a company like this.

Also, this includes the credit card fees, so the aren't taking 7.5 percent right off the top. GKTW prefers this company and I read up on them, they take a lot less than most and seem to be on the up and up.

Thanks to the Muddy Buddies for taking on this great cause.

Here's hoping the total keeps climbing.

Louise & Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter