Let's replace the Stitch wakeup call with . . .

Ooh... I'm digging the Captain Jack suggestion, that would be great... or going back to Mickey is also a great one. I never was very big on Stitch (neither is my 8 year old then or now... he's ok but not a fav) but having a choice would be very cool too. OR resort specific characters would be a nice touch. I could hear Pocohontas at WL... or even Frank T. Hopkins from Hidalgo (that is my all time wish, lol!) since that too was Disney. :)

I like Stitch, but I think it'd be nice to choose. Or have a different character each day to surprise you. Classic characters are always great. I think another fun one for a while would probably be Sebastian from the Little Mermaid :rotfl:

I agree with ransom.......there should be choices.....I mean, some people have princesses and some have pirates!!!!! It can't possibly cost Disney a huge amount of money more to offer several different recordings. I've never liked the Stich recording and it seems many more people feel the same.....Are you listening, Disney?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter