Let's Meet in the Dump Shop SciFi Breakfast

Welcome back!!!! To show you how behind I am I didn't even know you left. I know it ws June but June is flying by as did most months this year. Look forward to hearing all about it.

Rosie,
I am all caught up and you have been to Disney and back. I understand not feeling good, the heat is getting to me!! We complained about snow and July has just started and the days above 90 have been over 10 and the humidity is awful.

Can't wait to hear about the next trip.

Rosie,
I am all caught up and you have been to Disney and back. I understand not feeling good, the heat is getting to me!! We complained about snow and July has just started and the days above 90 have been over 10 and the humidity is awful.

Can't wait to hear about the next trip.
Thanks I am going to try to upload the pix and do a mini TR in my Rosie Roams 2015 .I actually am OFF today and nothing major planned so am enjoying relaxing and Dissing a bit !!!

So WHERE is your Rosie Roams in 2015 TR???? I don't think I am subbed to that and I don't see a link. HELP.....

I just realized since the NEW Dis I don't know where I go to edit my siggie ????

Rosie, go to the top of the page, there is your membername, place your mouse over it and a drop down menu will appear - signature is the second one on the right - it's the same as with the "old" DIS from there on.

Rosie, go to the top of the page, there is your membername, place your mouse over it and a drop down menu will appear - signature is the second one on the right - it's the same as with the "old" DIS from there on.
I did and found it Thanks Karin!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter