Let's Meet in the Dump Shop SciFi Breakfast

englishrose47

DIS Veteran
The Day arrived May 8th 2014 and for the first time Carol and I were vacationing together without 8 individuals :hug: Carol picked me up before 5 a.m. and we were on our way to Budget to valet park the car. Check in went well, what a difference with 2 instead of 10 . Then we were thrilled to learn that at Buffalo airport we did not have to take off our shoes:yay::yay: We headed to our gate

What Disney Trip would be complete without MARV!!!! and before long our plane pulled up

We took off on time and soon reached altitude

Marv of course had to check it out. We landed 25 mins. early , hurried down to ME which was waiting .
Carol started off the Pole Dancing

We were off to a great start . Pop was first stop.. Are you seeing a pattern here :goodvibes.
Arriving at Pop , we got in the online check out line and waited maybe 5 minutes . My request had been 60"s Lakeview and what did we get Buliding 5 Lakeview !!! Yup the pattern continued. Could it get any better OH yea :goodvibes the room was ready now ! We decided to eat first , so e chose our mugs AND they had a variety of colors . Perfect start !! Pop has a new menu

Carols Turkey Sandwich which had stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce , she said it was delicious

I chose the nachos, which I don't think are new , but they were good

So I will stop now and continue more this weekend !!!

]

Thanks for the link, Rosie :thumbsup2 Nice to see Marv made it back to WDW! :cheer2:

Yum....I had Carol's sandwich at EoS, minus the dressing and cranberry sauce...it was soooo goood!!

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures! (I'm about to have adventure as well...going hime at a last!!) :dance3:

I'm here! :woohoo: Thanks for the link. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see what surprises, Rosie adventures and strange characters this trip held for us all to enjoy. I see one strange character is already making an appearance............ :rolleyes1

I'm here! Some great travel mojo and I love that Marv made it on the plane with you.

Thanks for the heads up, Rosie! This is one trip report I do NOT want to miss!

Karin I don't think it will disappoint you!!!

Here. Great start.

Welcome Scott

Thanks for the link, Rosie :thumbsup2 Nice to see Marv made it back to WDW! :cheer2:

Yum....I had Carol's sandwich at EoS, minus the dressing and cranberry sauce...it was soooo goood!!

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures! (I'm about to have adventure as well...going hime at a last!!) :dance3:

Thanks Christine, Do tell about your trip:confused3:goodvibes

I'm here! :woohoo: Thanks for the link. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see what surprises, Rosie adventures and strange characters this trip held for us all to enjoy. I see one strange character is already making an appearance............ :rolleyes1

Yes Wooden Marv was there for it all!!! Yes there will be strange characters !!!:rotfl2:Care to make guess who they might be ???:rotfl2:

Great start, Rosie. So glad to see that Marv made the trip again. ;)

The day has gone great so far...hope it continues.

It sounds like you're off to a great start Rosie and I do love your positive attitude about everything :goodvibes

I'm here! Some great travel mojo and I love that Marv made it on the plane with you.
Great start, Rosie. So glad to see that Marv made the trip again. ;)
Yes Wooden Marv was there for it all!!!
What is the big deal about Marv being on this trip that has everyone excited? I just don't see it....... :sad2:

Yes there will be strange characters !!!:rotfl2:Care to make guess who they might be ???:rotfl2:
You, Carol, Cynthia and Mary Ellen aren't enough??? :confused3

Okay Old Woman, you promised us more updates over the weekend, and I'm pretty sure it is over. What's the holdup? You waiting on someone to get you to the top of the next page??? :rolleyes1

So continuing on with Day 1 arrival day!!!
Going bck a few years some of you may remember ,when Rosie got er caryon checked my security no not Marv) and they found a pair of scissors WELL just look what got thru

YUP the same pair of scissors:rotfl2:and by the way that is y new Vera and for good measure here is Carol's Turkey sandwich

URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/englishrose47_013/017_zps681dd32b.jpg.html]
017_zps681dd32b.jpg
[/URL]

We were soon on our way to EPCOT!!! and our first ride was SE and Marv tagged along

As we were walking over to the Seas and The Land, Carol noticed the wait for The Character Spot was 10 mins and as she told me it changed to 5 mins :dance3: soooo

We then headed to the Land and the Boat

Stay tuned for more of Day 1

What is the big deal about Marv being on this trip that has everyone excited? I just don't see it....... :sad2:

It's a NEW wooden Marv , isn't that excitement enough!!!

You, Carol, Cynthia and Mary Ellen aren't enough??? :confused3

Well if you were there it would have een a very strange character :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Okay Old Woman, you promised us more updates over the weekend, and I'm pretty sure it is over. What's the holdup? You waiting on someone to get you to the top of the next page??? :rolleyes1

Old Woman have you been taking lessons from the BOYS!!!:confused3;):rotfl2:and your update is here !!!!:rotfl2::snooty::snooty:

Goofyfan1515 called that one right...update right at the top of the next page! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

You got through with scissors? It makes me wonder about these TA's at the airport. ;)

Love the photo of you guys with Mickey (we've hit a couple of only 5-10 minute waits for that lately).

Spaceship Earth is always a good one to start off with. And who doesn't love The Land?

OMG why did you have the scissors in your hand luggage? But worst of all how did you get through :eek: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter