Let's Meet in the Dump Shop SciFi Breakfast

Now I remember where you were - you and Carol had a lunch ADR. I totally forgot. I just finished writing about that day in my TR.

It would be fun to hit the world in October 2016 for F&W, but I'm not sure its going to work for me. It's not out of the ranch of possibilities so I'll leave it as a maybe.

Lovely photos! I didn't know they served that water anywhere. How much was this?

I"m so glad you have your surgery dates. I know it's a lot of work, but it will surely be totally worth it!

Hang in there- I know you've been as busy as I have. It's not fun to not have enough time to hang out here as much as we'd like to. :(

GEDC1517%20-%20Copy_zpsrmacttjy.jpg

There's a Space Cadet joke in there somewhere. ;) :goodvibes

How did you like Biergarten? We're not planning on going there in June, for the first time in forever....finally trying some other places.

Now I remember where you were - you and Carol had a lunch ADR. I totally forgot. I just finished writing about that day in my TR.

It would be fun to hit the world in October 2016 for F&W, but I'm not sure its going to work for me. It's not out of the ranch of possibilities so I'll leave it as a maybe.

I am so far behind , but almost finished with Dump Shop !! Then I can concentrate on ROAMIN"

Lovely photos! I didn't know they served that water anywhere. How much was this?

I"m so glad you have your surgery dates. I know it's a lot of work, but it will surely be totally worth it!

Hang in there- I know you've been as busy as I have. It's not fun to not have enough time to hang out here as much as we'd like to. :(

Yes Driving is getting scarey,:scared: my eyes gave gotten much worse in the last six months , it is a real challenge to see the Dis at night and I am also so tired , I don't need a headache from eye strain.:sad2:

There's a Space Cadet joke in there somewhere. ;) :goodvibes

How did you like Biergarten? We're not planning on going there in June, for the first time in forever....finally trying some other places.

We LOVE Biergarten, I love German food , I really think it is my favorite Buffet at Disney!!

Yes Driving is getting scarey,:scared: my eyes gave gotten much worse in the last six months , it is a real challenge to see the Dis at night and I am also so tired , I don't need a headache from eye strain.:sad2:

Stay safe, Rosie!! And yes, I understand completely about coming home tired! Totally.

More great pictures of Epcot and love you in your sombrero Rosie.

I read this and though I had rplied , I have been checking your locations on my email !!! Between eyedrops and Xanax I have stayed away from much "eye"work
Stay safe, Rosie!! And yes, I understand completely about coming home tired! Totally.

If you really want sleep for 2 days have your doctor give you Xanax:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Disney updated the Disability access process. It is now going digital. Via Magic Bands....
http://www.disabilityscoop.com/2015/04/28/disney-tweaking-procedures/20248/

Oooh Thanks checking it out:thumbsup2

Has anyone heard HOW you sign up for the DAS now . The change they are making is that you have the "pass"on your magic band , you still have to go the ride to get the time on your band , which is ridiculous as now all 10 of us have to go this is WAY worse !!!

OMG Jordan !!! Have to ell you Liesa is planning a HUGE Meet next Fall !! How are you??? I just had my second cataract surgery on Friday !!! Back to work tomorrow !! Sing things at a distance perfectly now

I am well. I will be up in Buffalo in November.....

If you really want sleep for 2 days have your doctor give you Xanax:rotfl2::rotfl2:

My Ambien that I take about every 4-5 weeks works really great! I don't have those weird SE's that others seem to struggle with. But wow! What a great night sleep it gives.

@jordanyosh- My trip isn't until Fall of NEXT year, 2016. I have to get through Nursing School first, and work a bit to earn money to even go. And that's assuming I can pay off my loans before then. It's 90% sure, but God willing, and butt-ton of hard work, my family is going for the first time since I don't even know when. The more the merrier for sure. Several have plans to be there. :)

My Ambien that I take about every 4-5 weeks works really great! I don't have those weird SE's that others seem to struggle with. But wow! What a great night sleep it gives.

@jordanyosh- My trip isn't until Fall of NEXT year, 2016. I have to get through Nursing School first, and work a bit to earn money to even go. And that's assuming I can pay off my loans before then. It's 90% sure, but God willing, and butt-ton of hard work, my family is going for the first time since I don't even know when. The more the merrier for sure. Several have plans to be there. :)
My Tylenol PM helps my bursitis and makes for a god nights sleep each night !! I sure hope your 90% is 100 and that jordan is able to join us
:cloud9::yay::yay::flower1:

All caught up and looks like you are seeing better than I am!!!!! Great news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter