Lets get physical....

Jason, I'd say you probably have one of those already, but Shep will censor me with :rolleyes: :p

I'd want to either be thinner or have big green eyes.

glo: Now I have Olivia Newton John's song stuck in my head.

I think I could stand to lose some weight :)

Shuis, how dare you say that? I've seen pictures of you and think you're absolutely beautiful.

I wish I looked like I did 15 years ago. I was perfect then! ;) I swear, I stopped traffic while I waited for the bus to my job in the city.

Man I am jealous Janice...I never stopped anything, well maybe a mangey mutt... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How about a brand new body...that is one thing??

I know will be singing that song allllll day!! hehe

I think I would give away a few inches! Being 5'6 is good for somethings, but I would like to be just a little shorter..just an inch or so. The next thing would be different feet!! Smaller ones!!!!!

Nothing! Not because I'm so conceited and think I'm perfect. (About as far from it as you can get!:) )
But once I started, I wouldn't want to stop, and then I wouldn't be "Me" anymore.

Dana, I agree 100% with Janice, I have seen your pictures too, a very pretty young lady you are. :earsgirl:

I would love to weigh what I did when I got married. :) Lots of good cooking over the many years has added on the pounds.

There is too much for me to change as well. If I don't count what a diet, or surgeon could fix, I guess I would change my skin.
It's too sensitive, still has blemishes and can't handle much sun at all.

Originally posted by Chipperdini

It's gettin' scary again, Shannon. ;) I used to want green eyes, too! I thought my brown eyes were so, oh, I dunno, boring. :rolleyes: DH considers my eyes one of my best features, though, so I'll think I'll keep 'em. :cool:

My feet, on the other hand, leave a lot to be desired. And I wouldn't mind being a couple inches taller (I'm 5' 4").
Are you me, Heather?:jester: I think my browneyes are boring too, but I get comments about them all the time. Usually by light eyed people. Allen thinks my best feature is in the springtime I get laryngitis sometimes.:p He really loves that feature.:cool:

My NOSE has been broken x 2.......once in a fight (you should've seen the OTHER guy;) ), and once when running into a tree while trying to catch a baseball (you should've seen the tree;) )........

EROS...I wouldn't change anything on you....lol.
Especially the nose ;)

Originally posted by EROS
My NOSE has been broken x 2.......once in a fight (you should've seen the OTHER guy;) ), and once when running into a tree while trying to catch a baseball (you should've seen the tree;) )........
Pic of nose, other guy and tree, please.:p

I don't drive a truck. I do think you once commented that maybe all these DISers are just one or two people with a whole lot of personality, though, so who really knows?
That's ok, I don't have an Ohioian accent, either. I speak very Georgian.:p (well, JTB says I sound like I'm from Alabama, but what does she know;) ).

Good memory. I said that about 2 months ago.;)

I think McLeach is just wanting to argue with you.:p FINALLY!:bounce:

Chip...did he need a nose job after that?? He can talk to whoever did EROS nose.

CHIP!!!

SS....and what do you mean by that deary???

You are going to get it missy!!!

hmmmmm.......considering my options here....

Short stack heh???

How about

Sweet Stuff
Sweet and Sexy (excuse me as I choke)
Sweet and Sweet

get the hint???

Hey, askk SSB about his tripping incident...he can tell you how good I am at it with a flourish!!

I'd have to say 20/20 vision. I'd love to be able to see without contacts or glasses. And now I've got that "bifocal thing" happening and it's driving me nuts!!!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter