Let's binge watch stuff

Just started watching season 2 of “Dead to Me” on Netflix. It is terrific! I only meant to watch one episode last night and instead it sucked me in and I watched 4 episodes! Love the snarky humor in it. ;)

Last edited:

Binged all of Dead To Me season 2 yesterday. Loved it.

Before that, I binged the 6 season of The 100 over a week or so. Overall I liked it a good bit.

Just stumbled across Creepshow on AMC. I mean the new series not the old movie, but still same premise. Very campy with blood and gore but very entertaining.

We just finished Money Heist on Netflix. Loved it but there is another season now coming. It has four now currently.

Loved Narcos, Derek, After Life, Waco, Frankie and Grace, Ozark.

The Wire....just can’t get into it.

We just finished Money Heist on Netflix. Loved it but there is another season now coming. It has four now currently.

Loved Narcos, Derek, After Life, Waco, Frankie and Grace, Ozark.

The Wire....just can’t get into it.
Waco—-the 6 part miniseries about David Koresh/The Branch Davidians??

ok, just making sure there wasn’t a new show on it I was missing ....I’ve pretty much read and watched anything and everything about that for as long as I can remember.

We weren’t actually going to watch it but found it interesting as it’s based on the FBI investigators book as well as a book by one of the survivors. It was pretty well done.

We weren’t actually going to watch it but found it interesting as it’s based on the FBI investigators book as well as a book by one of the survivors. It was pretty well done.

not sure where you or from or if you’ve ever been there, but you can still freely visit the site. They’ve built a new church where the compound was but the “trapdoor” in the floor to the buried busses and one of the buses is still there.

not sure where you or from or if you’ve ever been there, but you can still freely visit the site. They’ve built a new church where the compound was but the “trapdoor” in the floor to the buried busses and one of the buses is still there.

I’ve never been to Texas but if I ever get there, will stop and see the site.

Here's a deep dive;
Do you remember how Survivor started? It was that Mark Burnett guy, right? OK, but how did he get the idea for Survivor? He took the idea to televise Adventure racing from the biggest of the events, the Raid Galois, and built on it to start the Eco Challenge. From there he just sort-of dumbed it down to include just the mental aspect without the physical torment. What is adventure racing? It's crazy - a week plus race with teams of 4 people, across insane terrain, ocean kayaking, MTB, Camels, wild horses, white water rafting. The race is continuous, winner takes all. Usually the team that sleeps the least while making the fewest mistakes takes it. It was taped then televised on Discovery Channel for a number of years. I searched, and, sure enough, it's on YouTube. I've already watched Patagonia and I'm in the middle of Morocco. There's a season from British Columbia and Australia that I found on there too. Just search "Eco Challenge" on YouTube.

Just finished Waco - I’m a social worker and see a lot of depressing things just during my day job, but the FBI agent asking, “Why isn’t anyone coming out?” was the most horrific thing I’ve ever seen put on screen. I couldn’t watch the last half hour with the volume up, it was so gut-wrenching!

When one woman asks, “My son isn’t moving - is he dead?” Chills. I was completely gutted.

ok, just making sure there wasn’t a new show on it I was missing ....I’ve pretty much read and watched anything and everything about that for as long as I can remember.
Disturbing, haunting, heart-breaking. And if the events depicted really happened that way - absolutely terrifying. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter