Let's binge watch stuff

BTW, DW and I found Kim's Convenience on Netflix and we're loving it. Really funny and good for the whole family. DD thinks DW and I are like the Appa and Umma on the show. Thanks, I think?
Have you gotten into the new season of The Last Kingdom yet? The Season 3 re-cap alone almost did me in - that prolonged scene where Thyra perishes in the fire? Oh my...:scared:

Scandal......and guess we need to hurry! Goes off Netflix May 19. We're half way through season 4.
Alone I am watching Black Lightning.

You and me both, you and me both. Especially in his natural Scots accent. For those of you who don't know who David Tennant is, he's currently voicing Scrooge McDuck in DuckTales. But I urge you to check out both Good Omens and his wonderful stint as the 10th Doctor in Doctor Who.

My first real exposure* to him was in Jessica Jones, where he's completely evil and creepy as hell.

*Before that I think I'd only seen him in Harry Potter, where he was also creepy, but a pretty small role.

I've had The Office on in the background while working from home. Never get tired of it.
Currently binging New Girl. Did experience Tiger King because I felt un-American if I didn't jump on that (still not 100% convinced that Carole Baskins' husband is dead)

Others I recommend:
Sherlock
Lucifer
Sons of Anarchy
Expedition Unknown (Discovery Channel)
Harlots
Carnival Row

On my list:
Outer Banks - friend recommended this to me, guess it's new on Netflix?
All the Star Wars movies - I've never seen ANY of them *gasp!*
The Witcher
Agents of Shield - we'll see if I get to this one
Saved by the Bell - just found on Hulu, might need to relive these glory days!

We just binged watched Outer Banks, it was good!

Have you gotten into the new season of The Last Kingdom yet? The Season 3 re-cap alone almost did me in - that prolonged scene where Thyra perishes in the fire? Oh my...:scared:

I know! We rewatched the Season 3 finale so we'd be ready for Season 4, and that was very rough.

We've watched the Season 4 premiere but no other episodes so far. DW loves the show but has a hard time with the violence so it's not something where we can watch a lot of episodes all at once.

I know! We rewatched the Season 3 finale so we'd be ready for Season 4, and that was very rough.

We've watched the Season 4 premiere but no other episodes so far. DW loves the show but has a hard time with the violence so it's not something where we can watch a lot of episodes all at once.
Another similar one I failed to mention to you is The Medici - Masters of Venice. It’s now got 3 seasons dropped and is very binge-worthy. Much more subterfuge and much less blood and gore - it’s wonderful!!

We just binged watched Outer Banks, it was good!

I just binged that one too. It was good, but made me so tense! I was expecting it to be more like Dawson's Creek! :rotfl2:

I've recently re-watched two of my favorite series, Gilmore Girls and Mad Men. The latter of which was JUST as good (maybe even better!) the second time around. I think I just need the comfort of knowing how some things are going to turn out!

Finishing up the 4400 and working my way through Doctor Who series 3 and Star Trek Voyager season 4.

You and me both, you and me both. Especially in his natural Scots accent. For those of you who don't know who David Tennant is, he's currently voicing Scrooge McDuck in DuckTales. But I urge you to check out both Good Omens and his wonderful stint as the 10th Doctor in Doctor Who.
He is also currently on "Broadchurch" on Netflix. I am new to the David Tennant band wagon, and agree he is great. This show is fantastic. I love murder/mysteries and this is the best one I have ever seen! Absolutely mesmermizing!

He is also currently on "Broadchurch" on Netflix. I am new to the David Tennant band wagon, and agree he is great. This show is fantastic. I love murder/mysteries and this is the best one I have ever seen! Absolutely mesmermizing!

My first real exposure* to him was in Jessica Jones, where he's completely evil and creepy as hell.

*Before that I think I'd only seen him in Harry Potter, where he was also creepy, but a pretty small role.
I've seen all the HP films several times and I have never seen David Tennant in them. When did I miss this? Please let me know which film and character, if you can. I'd love to look for him in the HP film. Thanks.

I've seen all the HP films several times and I have never seen David Tennant in them. When did I miss this? Please let me know which film and character, if you can. I'd love to look for him in the HP film. Thanks.
He played Bartemius Crouch Jr in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. My daughter is a big fan, especially Dr. Who and Good Omens.

BTW, DW and I found Kim's Convenience on Netflix and we're loving it. Really funny and good for the whole family. DD thinks DW and I are like the Appa and Umma on the show. Thanks, I think?

😂. We are huge fans of this show.. It was based on a play and DH and I went to see it in February. So good.

I am binge watching Modern Family as over the years I watched and really laughed at the odd episode here and there but never really watched a whole season.

Before this I watched Hollywood, The Great Canadian Baking Show and Crash Landing on You (Korean: so good!). Obviously I have eclectic taste by my last selections . 😆

😂. We are huge fans of this show.. It was based on a play and DH and I went to see it in February. So good.

I am binge watching Modern Family as over the years I watched and really laughed at the odd episode here and there but never really watched a whole season.

Before this I watched Hollywood, The Great Canadian Baking Show and Crash Landing on You (Korean: so good!). Obviously I have eclectic taste by my last selections . 😆

Our 2 favorite comedies right now are a Canadian show about a Korean family and a British show about an Irish family (Derry Girls), so I know what you mean.

I wasn't aware there was a Great Canadian Baking Show--I'll pass that along to DW, who's binged all the Great British Baking Show episodes. (I like them, too--they're great to fall asleep to. :D )

He played Bartemius Crouch Jr in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. My daughter is a big fan, especially Dr. Who and Good Omens.
Thank you so much. I saw him on that movie but didn't know him at the time. He was certainly scary!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter