Les Villages Nature questions

cheryl.UK

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Can someone tell me if there's a shuttle bus to DLP? How long does it take? Does it cost anything? Is there a big queue? How often does it run?

I know lots of questions, but help would be really appreciated.

There's a bus that connects the Disneyland Paris train station with Villages Nature. I did some research, it looks like the bus has number 47, here is the time table:

https://www.transdev-idf.com/api/1....mv-194410-fhrentree2019-l47-630x240-v3web.pdf
Not sure the bus is free if you are staying at the Village Natures (think not). Also, not sure how long you have to walk between your accommodation and the bus stop. Hopefully someone else with better knowledge will be able to help you!

Thanks cwis. I was hoping there would be an actual shuttle as my nephew does not speak french so if he and his family wanted to go back to the hotel early, we'd probably all have to go. He's not very confident in unfamiliar situations and neither is his wife. I may have to look into taxis.

This is from the "yoummov" site:

Get on board of the Line 47, it will lead you to Villages Nature®Paris, in only 25 minutes!
The Bus 47 is a regular line running daily from 6:52AM until 00:49AM between Marne la Vallée-Chessy train station (Disneyland Paris) and Villages Nature Paris, every 20-25 minutes.

You will need T+ tickets for that journey you can buy them on the bus to the driver directly for 2€ per person and per way. They are also on sale at our Youmoov’ desk at the Welcome House by pack of 10 tickets for 14,90€.

The T+ Ticket is also valid for the metro lines, Ile-de-France bus lines (except OrlyVal et CDGVal), Tramways and the Montmartre funicular.

I've stayed at VN a couple of times but with our own car so not actually used the shuttle myself but hope this helps.

Thanks cwis. I was hoping there would be an actual shuttle as my nephew does not speak french so if he and his family wanted to go back to the hotel early, we'd probably all have to go. He's not very confident in unfamiliar situations and neither is his wife. I may have to look into taxis.

Not really sure, but I expect a taxi to cost about ~20 €, or Uber around ~15 €. Not done that myself, so my estimate could be off a few euros. Bus will be cheaper, but you have to stick to its schedule!

Not a disney bus but a local bus line. Also, I almost stayed here but realized they do not have air conditioning. Just a fyi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!