Length of Stay type passes for HRH

rmcphee123

Earning My Ears
Does Universal offer Length of Stay type passes to guests at Portofino or Hard Rock Cafe-= (similar to the Ultimate Park Hopper Tickets that Disney offers)
We are planning to stay one night at HRH in April and would like to be able to park hop between IOA and US. Thanks for any input anyone has.

I would reccomend buying a 2-day pass. Your second day will never expire so the next time you are in Orlando you can use it.

The main benefit of a length of stay pass for a hotel guest is that when purchased as part of a package, it gives you a better rate on the hotel room. You also get a free movie at the CityWalk Cineplex. I am also not sure if they even offer a one-day length of stay ticket. The concierge at HRH told me they sell very few at the hotel itself; most are purchased as part of a vacation package.

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure"Ã

I called Universal Escape last week to ask about length of stay passes for HRH guests. I was told that you couldn't get them unless you had a package. Has anyone purchased LOS passes with a room-only reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter