Legitimate Web Stores

I've ordered from B&H and thecamerabox.com ... both times, I had no problems.

I've also ordered non-camera stuff from newegg.com several times, again with no problems.

Another vote for B and H...used them for years..they always under promise and over deliver...items always arrive days before they are promised. I would love to go to the store in NYC sometime, but I'd have to leave all my CC home or else I'd be in BIG trouble when I got home. :o)

This is a great thread! I'm trying to research which camera to buy, so I hadn't even thought about who to buy it through yet! However, I do lean towards Costco due to their wonderful return policy!

I used 17th Street Photo for my recent order. They were extremely friendly and not pushy. My order arrived very quickly. I needed to return a camera bag (too small). Again no problems. I will use them again. ::yes::

I bought my camera from Profeel and was very pleased with their service. My MIL bought one about 2 months after me and again, very good service.

disneyfan551 said:
This is a great thread! I'm trying to research which camera to buy, so I hadn't even thought about who to buy it through yet! However, I do lean towards Costco due to their wonderful return policy!
You can save hundreds of dollars buying at one of the online discount photography stores depending on the camera you decide on. None of them have a return policy similar to Costco though. Many will even charge you a restocking fee for returning something.

My DH is a pro photographer. The only places he will buy online are Tiger Direct and B&H photo video. Sometimes if a price is too good to be true, it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter