Leaving tomorrow morning and sick as dog! Advice?

Not only on the plane, but also in the parks! There are more guests than we know who are struggling with immune issues (e.g. chemo, autoimmune disorders, various diseases, etc.) who don't have the resistance that most other guests have. The OP's desire to not be "THAT person" is greatly appreciated!

I agree! Both BFF and I have picked up bad respiratory infections twice at DL and brought them home with us! Now we both make sure to get a flu shot and practice good hand washing/sanitizing and try to remember to keep our hands off rails and away from our faces!

OP, remember to also wash your hands frequently, use plenty of hand sanitizer, and avoid touching rails and other common surfaces. And if you need to cough or sneeze, stick your face in your elbow don't cover your mouth with your hands.

Ok , so the whole Neti Pot thing. I can't do a Neti Pot, but the Sinus Rinse

61Rcw9VwnEL._SY355_.jpg

Saved my life!! Honestly, the best. Use the little packets that come with it. Go gently. Got my hubby off allergy shots and constant sinus infections.

+1 for this ^ Wife and I use it every morning. Really helps with sinus pressure.

Tons of vitamin c- 500 mg every couple hours
raw garlic
fresh horseradish/apple cider vinegar/honey mixed up and downed in a shot glass (this will help greatly with sinus stuff)
elderberry syrup (1 T several times a day)
vitamin D
zinc
Lots of water and tea
No sugar or grains

This protocol always helps me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter