Leaving Soon & Live reports, cruise updates pg19

Wow it's come round fast! Hope you all have a great time and Karen gets back to feeling normal soon. Looking forward to the live report!

Have fun!

Have a great trip Wayne and hope Karens back is sorted before too long.
Looking forward to reading the Live trip reports :thumbsup2

Hope Karen's back improves & that you have a great trip:thumbsup2

I hope you have a great journey, Wayne, and that Karen is pain free asap. Look forward to meeting you in just over a week!

Have a fantastic time -looking forward to your updates and opinions on DDP and business class :)

Wayne - you almost sound like a 'first timer' with all those firsts you've got organised:lmao:

Have a magnificent time - really hope Karen's back problem gets sorted really quick for you all.

Look forward to seeing your updates:thumbsup2

Really looking forward to your trip reports Wayne :surfweb:

Hope you have a brilliant time with no disappointments ;)

You deserve a really magical trip. Hope all the help you give to others builds into pixie dust for you. What goes around comes around is especially true with magic (Trust me!).

Best wishes

:thanks::wizard:pixiedust:

hope you have a great time, and was at tampa picking people up last month, was considering flying there ourselves next year , if i can find a good price, it was easy to get around.

Hi, Have a great trip. Many thanks for your help and advise.(and everyone else:goodvibes)
Sorry to hear about Karen. Hope she is well soon.
Can't wait for your trip reports!
Enjoy your flight! You are probably airborne already!
Jules x

Looks like I missed you but hope you have a great trip, looking forward to the live reports :thumbsup2

have a wonderful time....looking forward to the trip reports....hope Karen feels better soon.:banana:

Have a great trip Wayne - looking forward to the live reports and seeing what you think of the DDP! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter