Leaving for POR in 5 days-question

Mynamewastaken

DIS Veteran
I booked my first ressie (doing a split) at POR in the RR Garden View through Orbitz when that deal came out. When will Disney gain ownership over my ressie? We check in Fri night and I wanted to request Oak Manor. What are the odds I will be put in that building. When I check in can I request that building or am I out of luck?

Can you not do online check in if you book through Orbtiz? You can with other travel agents. If you can, Disney now allows you to request buildings during the on-line check in process.

I booked POR through Orbitz as well. Once I got my Disney confirmation number from them, I was able to pull it up on My Disney Experience and do online check in. I also have faxed my requests to POR. I check in on Wednesday. :cool1:

I guess I assumed that if I had a Disney confirmation number, then Disney must have it in their computers. :confused3 I have received my ME tags that include the confirmation number.

You have to get Disney confirmation number from Orbitz. Then you'll be able to link it to your wdw account and do online checkin, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter