Least Crowded Week in November

• Week of Nov 5-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week of Nov 12-19

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Week of Nov 26-Dec 3

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Jersey week and Veterans Day are in your first option.

Holiday decorations, largest DVC rental week, right after Thanksgiving is your last option.

So, your second option is by default the best.

Week before Thanksgiving. You are there before holiday and crowds.
You would be leaving as crowd arrives .

First week is jersey week which will be very crowd.
Avoid Vets day holiday.

Week before Thanksgiving. You are there before holiday and crowds.
You would be leaving as crowd arrives .

That week was our traditional week to go for several years. This year, we went for FGF. Even DH said he really missed the holiday season atmosphere, and he's not nearly as fond of the Christmas trappings as I am.

Yup, we're going back this week in 2024. It's just too lovely then and not terribly crowded.

Many park holiday decorations will be in place by the start of that week. Resort decorations will be underway but not complete until the weekend before Thanksgiving or a day or so later. Seems like every other trip I don't get to see the GF's decorations because we leave too soon.

The things you'll miss will be the special performances at the WS pavilions and a few resort niceties such as roasted chestnuts at The GrandF. Such small holiday events don't begin until after Thanksgiving generally. Not a deal breaker, we think. There's still plenty of Christmas cheer. 🎄

Do enjoy! Wish we could go again then this year.

Early November because the Holiday decorations aren’t up yet.
Parks were absolutely rammed at the beginning of Nov last year because of the Food & Wine half marathon and Jersey Week all happening at the same time. It was actually quieter when we were there at the end of June compared to then.

Welp, a unanimous poll! Makes OP’s decision easy 😆

OP- did you check to see if hotels you want are available for your dates? People often fall into the early Nov trap of assuming rooms will be available and are shocked at the limited availability caused by Jersey Week meets F&W Marathon meets Veteran’s Day…

FWIW Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend will be from Nov 3-5 this year, so you’d get the tail end of that crowd with the first option.

Welp, a unanimous poll! Makes OP’s decision easy 😆

OP- did you check to see if hotels you want are available for your dates? People often fall into the early Nov trap of assuming rooms will be available and are shocked at the limited availability caused by Jersey Week meets F&W Marathon meets Veteran’s Day…
I did check and we are good 😊

We steer clear of early November to avoid Jersey week and stick to mid Nov, usually an extended weekend between the 12-19th and the crowds are very manageable. Weather is nice, still warm enough for me since I hate the cold, but no longer summer heat & humidity.

Aside from Jersey Week, you’ve got Election Day and Veteran’s Day combined in the first week of November. Schools here are in session like one or two days that week and the rest are holidays or teacher workdays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!