Le Cellliar, I need more people!!

dunbarfamily

I'm a proud WDW-loving wife and mama to six
I need 1 or 2 people to join us for lunch!!!!

I can't believe it! I just got reservations at 9:45 tonight for Le Celliar on Thurs, Sept 27 at 1:20!!! Here's the kicker though...I need to find one or two people to join us. The table is for a party of 7, with the option of adding one more person. We only have a party of six. The CM made me promise I'd get someone else to join us.

Soooo....if anyone will be down there and you'd like to join us at our table, we'd love to have you! We're on the dining plan. You'd have to use your credits or pay for yourself. (I know, thats probably dumb to say, but you never know ;)

We will have my husband, myself, our 5 year old, our 2 year old, our 5 month old, and 79 year old Grandma. We're loud and we're fun, so if you're looking for a quiet lunch, this wouldn't be for you!

Please PM me if you're interested. I leave tomorrow at noon, so you'd have to let me know before then!

Brandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter