Laura & Gary Wedding Trip Report - FINISHED!!

What a great report! Your pictures are fabulous and it sounds like you had a really great time. I am planning on getting married at Disney and I was wondering where you had your reception at Boardwalk? Thanks.

Our reception was in the Marvin Gardens rooms, it was ideal for us as we had that small private rotunda area and the private patio!

I just now read your TR and it was GREAT!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Beautiful TR & beautiful wedding. I loved seeing your pictures & wedding video as I am a wedding planner.

Congratulations & best of luck on your life together!

An amazing trip report, your photos are brilliant and it sounds like a day to cherish always.

Congratulations and good luck to you both. :love:

I've just started reading your trip report - 1st day. Hope to get back to the rest of it soon. Congrats on your wedding!

wow finally finished that was the most enjoyable way to send 2 days in work lol :banana: am now going to convince the "wife" (boyf michael) how we need to get married in disney you done every little girls fantasy congratulations and i hope for you a life time of happieness :hug:

wow, i think i have been glued to my computer screen for 2 hours reading this.... i have laughed and cried and been amazed at your attention to detail...you must be an avid disney fan!!!!! you must be thrilled with your wedding and all those little extras!!!!!!! you have inspired me to try and do little treats for my family when we return ( had very first trip in dec06!!!!! am sure i saw you and hubbie in wedding ears!!!!!!) any hints and tips on magical ideas i now know who to ask..
may yours and hubbies marriage be as magical as the wedding xxx

Laura,

Your wedding was beautiful. You had a lot of the things I want to do for my wedding. We want to do dinner at Ohanas, the Illuminations dessert party, Minnie & Mickey, MK photo shoot, and we are planning to go on a Disney cruise after. :goodvibes I'm glad everything went perfectly on your wedding day.

I loved your idea with using the chocolate mickey heads as placecards. If you don't mind my asking, did you have Disney do that for you or an outside vendor? Thanks!

Laura,

Your wedding was beautiful. You had a lot of the things I want to do for my wedding. We want to do dinner at Ohanas, the Illuminations dessert party, Minnie & Mickey, MK photo shoot, and we are planning to go on a Disney cruise after. :goodvibes I'm glad everything went perfectly on your wedding day.

I loved your idea with using the chocolate mickey heads as placecards. If you don't mind my asking, did you have Disney do that for you or an outside vendor? Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you! We had a wonderful day!!

Yes Disney hlped me with all of those! Iwas going to use outside vendors for somethings but i wasnt saving much so i thought i would rather have one person dealing with it all! Saves me having to worry on the day of the wedding. Plus id met with Disney and seen there stuff so i was happy with that.

If you have a particular budget in mind just tell your planner/florist mine were amazing at stopping me spending :goodvibes and always came up with ideas where i could save etc!

Hi i've really enjoyed reading your TR!:happytv:
Hope you don't thinking i'm being cheeky, but do you mind me asking roughly how much you paid, all in?:confused:
Reading all what you did sounds really similar to how mines going to b!
We get married feb 12 08 @ WP then whitehall and patio then uk dessert party. We live in the isle of man, so like yourselves will have a lot to arrange!
I'm thinking prob around £10,000 incl favours little gifts etc... What do you think?:confused3
I'm hoping i'll b pleasantly suprised (although i doubt it!):sad2:
Look forward to hearing from u:banana:

What an awesome wedding!
I would love to see pictures of the MK photo shoot!
I think I really want pictures in Minnies house but I like the carousel too!
hmm... hopefully a miracle happens and Ican do both!

A great report. I would :lovestruc to renew my vows at Disney.

I cant see your pics though :confused: I copied and pasted your username and entered in the password but it says no longer available :sad1:

I know it is ages and ages ago when you wrote this excellent report but just wanted to say thanks so much for sharing and I very much enjoyed it. Amazingly I could picture everything in my head from your descriptions it was so well done.:thumbsup2

It sure sounds like yo had a very magical wedding. Sooo beautiful & what a wonderful discription of all the events that led up to the big day& more. I could really invision all that happened. What a great report .
Thanks for sharing
enchantednana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter