Laundry Locations

dcannon101

Mouseketeer
I have checked the deck plans and I do not see any self serve laundry rooms listed. Are there any on the ship and if so, do you know where they are?

The one I am most familiar with is deck 2 almost midship...

My DW used the one on deck 7 last week. It is across from cabin 7590, I walked past them a couple of times and man does the heat come out of those laundry rooms. I saw one lady sitting on the floor in the hallway, she was waiting for her clothes to dry, she said it was too hot to stay in the laundry room.

I think I remember there being one on deck 6 as well.

Self-service Laundry rooms are available, as is valet laundry service. The 3 laundry rooms onboard are located across the hall from staterooms 2096, 6588, and 7590. Each laundry room has serveral stacked washer/dryers, an iron and board, detergent vending machine (75 cents), change machine and table.

The above info is from the Passporter Guide Book.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

and the price to use washer and drier is only $1 each. that's cheap for about anywhere i know:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Speaking from experience, the worst time to do laundry is Friday...but any port day seems to be good (everybody is off the ship)...also, the 2-3am time period seems to be a good one.

Don't forget to take dryer sheets (if you use them).

- Ginny

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter