Late March crowds vs July/August heat

courtney1188

Mouseketeer
We haven’t been to Disney since 2029 due to Covid, but definitely want to make a trip during the 50th. I’m a teacher in Michigan, so the times we can travel are limited. Usually we end up going in the summer, but the heat can definitely get to us at times. We’ve never ventured there during winter or spring break before due to crowd levels, but in 2022 my spring break is the last week of March, whereas Florida’s is earlier in the month and Easter isn’t until mid-April.

I realize this is totally a matter of personal preference, but which would you choose and why - last week of March, or a week in either July or August?

My personal favorite is late August. "The HEAT never bothered me, anyway..." But the Spring break crowds are rough. My son's birthday happens to fall in March and we did that....ONCE. Like it was stated, it's purely personal preference, but for me it would be August.

We go during Spring Break in March nearly every year. We did August once, and said never again.

Crowds are far more bearable when you're not dripping sweat and fighting heat exhaustion.

This was pre-COVID but we did a prior trip the last week of March for similar reasons. The weather was great and the crowds weren’t horrible. I would definitely choose March over summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter