Late fall 2021 discounts?

We were able to modify our Dec rez at AKL. It's not the discount we were hoping for, but it's a whole lot better than nothing and it's over $1,000 less than our original rez.

I kinda see what WDW did here: The original rez was so so pricey that we were no way going to keep it. Now the also-pricey rez seems like a bargain in comparison. We're paying $680/night instead of $815/night. It's still a whole lot more than we've ever paid to stay there. Savanna view, btw, in case anyone's checking. This is for Dec 13-21. The prices I'm quoting are all in, including tax.

I just asked my husband if he would want to change to POR from the Dolphin and he said yes without hesitation. Pretty surprised because now we would have to drive to most places. I do have a rental booked just in case.
I get it. I'd much rather stay at POR.

Not a huge surprise so far I guess. As we have said, they offered something for when more of the resorts will be open and they will need some more help filling rooms. Good news for anyone afraid discounts would go away next year….Not great for us in November.

FYI- looks like there is a Disney Visa offer in the same window as the Florida Resident and AP offer.
Interesting. I have a Disney VISA and my profile indicates that, but I don't see this offer. Did you see this announcement under Special Offers in the Disney site? Or is this in Chase?

I have a friend that is a travel agent and she was able to book it for me. We upgraded our room at POR to Royal guest room and it was still $200 less than the original booking. I’m happy with that.

Our trip is in November. I’m starting to assume nothing will come. Sigh.
Do not assume. Just a couple of days ago many posters were saying there weren't going to be any discounts at all and then these appeared. Keep checking. We have no idea what could happen.

My SO really wanted an October trip, I wanted September... kicking myself in the butt for not doing mid to late September now, and instead doing end of October. I was hoping for at least a 5-10% discount :(

I can usually book the Disney Visa offers online, but this time I can't find any info or link. Can anyone post a link?

Interesting. I have a Disney VISA and my profile indicates that, but I don't see this offer. Did you see this announcement under Special Offers in the Disney site? Or is this in Chase?

You have to contact Disney Visa to book - Disney's website only has AP, FL Resident, and Public discounts (if any) listed.

And I just got a PIN CODE EMAIL w the same offer as FL and Visa - up to 20% off select resorts for most dates Dec 12-24.
Amazing! I'd posted a thread a few days ago asking if anyone had received a PIN code lately. That's great that you got it. Hope you can use it!

Keep checking mailboxes! I just got a PIN a little while ago. Also for the 20% and same window of time.

I tried to apply the FL Resident discount to my existing reservation starting Dec. 12th. It wouldn't let me. I'll keep trying since sometimes they "open" it up more closer to the date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter