Last wish.

Mascara.Queen

If you can DREAM it, you can DO it! Am I REALLY to
This is my last and final wish on VMK. It's been great these past months playing the game, and hoping for an items to one day own. Ever since I entered the VMK Esplanade and saw a player with a grey mansion suit and blue stitch hat on I knew exactly what I wanted to own. I've been trying my hardest to get a fuzzy blue sitch hat and grey mansion suit, but no luck for me. So my final wish on VMK would be to own a grey mansion suit and blue stitch hat. If you have the items, or just an item, or maybe a part of the suit I would be more thank happy to offer for it. If you could please give me an idea of some items you're looking fo, that would be fantastic.

Please, help me make my wish come true:)!

Hi, I can give you the grey mansion suit. Search guest rooms for mykitty. The lag is really bad so trade may take a bit of time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter