Last two credits....suggestions?

zippy99

DIS Veteran
Right, Iwas hoping some of you lovely peeps could help me with some suggestions for our last two credits.

Here are our bookings so far...

Ohana Breakfast
Le Celier
Cinderella Royal Table
San Angel Inn
Coral Reef
California Grill (timed with Wishes :cool1:)
Boma
Hollywood Brown Derby (Fantasmic :cool1:)
Les Chef de France
(must add - a thumbs up for the online booking- very easy)

As you can see on my sig, we have 2 children 12 & 10. My hubby is a chef so we like good food and the children eat well too with a good varied taste.

Would love some ideas!

We enjoyed Ohana dinner and Whispering canyon dinner. Think these would appeal to older children.

If the kids enjoy japanese (shrimp tempura, etc) and if you might enjoy some sushi, I would recommend either Teppan Edo or Tokyo Dining.

Teppan is more of a floor show like a Benihana's where Tokyo is a quieter elegant place. We love them both!

Also, we heard mixed reviews about Mama Melrose's, but our spring break trip we absolutely loved it! It was our fav stop.

Hi,
We liked the Ohana dinner and also Raglan Road was a fab meal. Flying Fish at the Boardwalk is good too but is 2 credits!
Claire

Another vote for Tappen Edo! How about Akershus or 1900 Park Fare? Raglan road and the GF cafe are very good too :)

unless you've eaten at the san angel inn before and really like it, i would get rid of that one...it gets really terrible reviews....

DD enjoyed yak & yeti when she was there...

another possibility - the tusker house finding nemo package

as for me, my favorite restaurant on disney property is Citricos at the grand floridian

If you wanted to do a Signature then I can't recommend Jiko enough!

Also Kona Cafe is wonderful or Sci Fi dine in is your standard burgers and fries kind of place, but the setting is awesome and your kids will love it. :)

Teppan Edo is great, Jiko, Artist Point, Citrico's and Narcoosee's area all fab signature restaurants. Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast, also Restaurant Marrakesh in EPCOT is a hidden gem in our opinion. Have fun choosing.

Great choices so far!

1 Credit
We also found Restaurant Marrakesh to be good on our last trip. Tutto Italia is both a beautiful restaurant and has great food. Ohana dinner is also great and Chef Mickey's is lots of fun if your boys aren't too old for the characters. We have booked Teppan Edo as one of our credits for this years trip as we have heard such good things about it.

2 Credits
We also had an excellent meal at Artist Point. The decor is quite plain but the food and service more then made up for that. We're trying Flying Fish and Yatchsman Steakhouse this year.

teppan edo gets a massive thumbs up from us

and we cant wait to try whispering canyon cafe

what about a dinner show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter