Last seating time for CRT breakfast?

DisneyFan09

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what is the latest PS I can make for CRT breakfast. I tried to call WDW-Dining and of course was on hold for 10 minutes. I decided I could probably find out much quicker, not to mention cheaper, here! Thanks!!

I'm not sure what time the latest seating is. Of course, I am always happy just to get a reservation. When/if I get thru I just blurt out CRT for breakfast and the date (as politely as possible of course ;)) and am happy just to get a ressie. I'd hate to think the extra 10 seconds it might take to request a specific later time would cost me the chance to get a ressie at all. That being said, the latest we have had a reservation has been 10:00.

Originally posted by DisneyKidds
I'd hate to think the extra 10 seconds it might take to request a specific later time would cost me the chance to get a ressie at all.

I tried for the latest seating possible when I called for a PS this week. I was saved from my own foolishness by a wise cm who locked me in for 9:05am. ;) Since it's for an early entry day, it may work out okay.

The latest PS we've had is 9:45. On a recent trip, I thought I overheard the cm saying that or 9:50 is the latest PS they had.

I'm pretty sure it is 9:50am for last breakfast... they need an hour and then the start getting ready for the lunch crowd.

>>^..^<<

I've gotten 9:55 am twice. First time we didn't get there until after 10:00 and we were still seated. Mind you that this was Sept and it wasn't overly crowded. Never been rushed out. It's kinda nice to be one of the last tables and have the "whole castle" and characters to yourself. First time I think Prince Charming talked to my son for at least 10 minutes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter