Last minute MURPHY live report from WDW and Universal 6/13-6/20

Oh fun! I'm following too. I am pretty new here and found a couple of your trip reports. Loved them! I have 2 boys. We will be going this December and our oldest will be turning 14 on the trip. Having lots of fun planning birthday and some December WDW stuff. Around the holidays is the only time we've not visited. Can't wait! Anyway, thanks for sharing your trips. They look like lots of fun! Enjoy your time with your mom!

I'm another one who noticed that ottoman right away. ;) Then I thought, but this isn't Disney so I guess it's not Mickey after all. The hotel looks very nice.

Count me in as another hidden Mickey ottoman spotter! I am looking forward to hearing about Universal too. We have friends come in town and I can tell them EVERYTHING about WDW but then they start asking about Universal and I'm like I have no idea what you are talking about. Its like a different language. I've never seen, not one, Harry Potter. Oh and I'm so out of the technology loop, what in the heck is periscope, Erika? I'm not that old, I should know this stuff but I still don't understand Twitter and don't even try to tell me what Snapchat is!

Hey gang :)

So far everything has been perfect… or room, our flight, the weather, zero crowds, great food, and tomorrow we will venture to the parks! We plan to hit WWoHP in the morning. Then an afternoon break followed by Hollywood Studios tomorrow night. My mom has never seen the Launch Bay or the Star Wars fireworks, I think she'll like those. We've got FP for star tours, TSM, and TOT. So far this last minute trip has been a success! :cloud9:

If you have any questions about PBH just let me know. Our room had a fridge in it when we arrived, which has been awesome to have. :sunny:

Count me in as another hidden Mickey ottoman spotter! I am looking forward to hearing about Universal too. We have friends come in town and I can tell them EVERYTHING about WDW but then they start asking about Universal and I'm like I have no idea what you are talking about. Its like a different language. I've never seen, not one, Harry Potter. Oh and I'm so out of the technology loop, what in the heck is periscope, Erika? I'm not that old, I should know this stuff but I still don't understand Twitter and don't even try to tell me what Snapchat is!

Basically it's an app where you can broadcast live. So people from all over the world can watch. :goodvibes

You need to read the HP books. Honestly they are amazing… life changing… definitely required reading for people of all ages. ::yes::

You need to read the HP books. Honestly they are amazing… life changing… definitely required reading for people of all ages. ::yes::

:thumbsup2 So true. The books are really worth reading. I'm looking forward to your HP photos tomorrow. :) And I'm glad everything has been going so well on your trip!

Basically it's an app where you can broadcast live. So people from all over the world can watch. :goodvibes

Thank you for the recommendation, I really will have to check them out. Hope you all continue to have a wonderful time today. Make sure to allow extra time to get through security. We went to MK Sunday morning, completely oblivious as to what had happened the night before and it was madness. I found a line that was splitting into 3 further up so I got through in like 10 minutes but the guy next me said it took his wife over 30, which I can easily see happening.

Good morning everyone :)

It's a beautiful sunny day. :sunny: I went down to Starbucks for breakfast, this place feels deserted I swear. I've been watching the security checkpoint at the water taxi dock from the window in my room, no line at all. That's one of the nice benefits to staying on-site, once you go through security at your resort's boat launch you don't have to do it again at the parks.
Headed to HP now! pixiedust:

Sounds like a fun day is ahead for you and your mom! Awesome!

I spotted that Mickey shapped ottoman too.... hee hee! Just like us Disney fanatics to see a little Disney in our everyday, even when we are elsewhere :)

1FDD018C-8161-4C71-B5A5-C7E3CFF44AC7_zpszxeuictr.jpg

Beautiful day!!!!!!

Back to the room now. Boy it's a hot one out there!!!! Mom just about melted, I was really worried about her as we were leaving. The heat and humidity are definitely something to keep in mind if you are headed down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter