Last Minute Bargain (long)

Space Cowboy

Earning My Ears
Just thought I would give a little credit to the folks at Disney and pass on some info that might be useful to others. We went on our first Disney cruise (7 nights) this past August and had a blast. My wife and I are both in the Military and needless to say have been pretty busy since 9/11. So when Disney announced their Salute to the Armed Forces special that included DCL discounts, we decided to see if we could figure out a way to take advantage of it. Only time that would work for both us and DS and DD was last week in Jan 2002. Of course knowing that that is only 3 weeks away left us a little pessimistic as to whether we could still get a good deal. However, we got everything booked today (5 Jan). 2 Adults, 2 Teenagers, Cat 4, 7 nights, no air, no transfers, included insurance (worried about snow), cost including taxes and port fees is $3381.40. We were also able to get direct flights from Washington D.C. to Orlando for $143 rt per person. The kids will only miss 3 days of school. On top of all this we will even get the $99 per person voucher for a 3 day cruise in the fall. Just want to let other Military folks out there know that there are still some bargains available so check it out ASAP!

Space Cowboy..
Hope you and your family have a wonderful time! I think it is great Dis is offering this disc. for cruises, hotels, parks for our fine military members. I had read about 'Disney's Salute to Armed Forces' on Dis budget, Resort and Mousesavers board and am surprised someone hasn't menitoned it on Dis before now. Was hoping it would apply to our families cruise 12/02, but unfortunately it only applies till end of April or May. Happy sailing and thanks for serving our country. Because of fine men and women like you and our son we can sleep safely at night!
:sunny: God Bless ^i^

You got a great deal, what a fantastic bargain for Cat 4!!! And well deserved...thank you, all military personnel!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter