Last ABD ever. IT so bad it is insulting. Wait times measure in hours.

MaryKatesMom

DIS Veteran
Ugh. Just got disconnected after a 2 hour wait time. Starting over I am at 207 minutes. The wait time kept increasing too!!

This should be taken care of on the website. Forcing your customers to spend hours holding is just insulting.

No option for a callback is inexcusable. Just P poor customer service.

No excuses either. It was like this pre Covid and it is company wide. Their IT has always been abysmal.

Ugh. Just got disconnected after a 2 hour wait time. Starting over I am at 207 minutes. The wait time kept increasing too!!

Aaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh. At the one hour and 53 minute mark they announced my wait time as 249 minutes. How is that even possible? Shouldn’t it be decreasing??

Why are you even considering booking one of these? Or are you trying to get your money back? This product is so expensive it should come with a dedicated concierge level phone line with immediate pick up, 24/7.

Unfortunately I was waiting for a 2020 postponed River Cruise. I’ve now experienced Viking and was thrilled with their product. I had to pick out my options for touring which my TA would have had difficulty with as I’m picking different bookings for four people. Sorry, but I’m not zip lining. My TA is going to have to contact them about adding on a one day extension. I couldn’t do it myself.

The CM answering the phone, Charlie, was wonderful. Here is the final wait time not including the first 2 hr call that was dropped. 03:50:15

ETA The options should be available on an app or website. Poor IT

Attachments

• EAC0224E-52C7-45DE-892F-80C974BC3CC0.png
    EAC0224E-52C7-45DE-892F-80C974BC3CC0.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 15

Caling DCL lately had not been better; people are waiting 6+ hours to talk to a CM. The only "solution" is lying to the phone tree about booking a new cruise, then the wait is a averaging a few minutes (they did just release some more cruises today so it may be a little worse for a few days on that line too now).

Dang. That is a really long time to wait on hold. I'm sorry you had to wait that long. I called for a client on Friday when the booking window for ABD 2023 opened up and it was 93 minutes total but it was also on the travel agent queue. It is maddening when it says the wait time will be something and then it either keeps changing or is just downright untrue! :) Mine kept saying that I had 28 minutes left to wait and then after another 30 minutes would say the same thing. I hope the rest of the experience from here goes a LOT smoother and is absolutely MAGICAL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter