Large Party at Be Our Guest QS and Line ?

Katd52

Mouseketeer
I tried searching for this but couldn't find anything. We are a large party(12) 9 of those are Myself, husband and kids. Does everyone need to stand in line at BOG to order or are we able to find a table while my husband orders for our large family?
Thanks

From what I understand they won't let you in the seating area until you have your food. So no grabbing a table ahead of time.

It doesn't matter how large your party is you are not allowed in the dinning area until after you have ordered your food. They actually only have 1 way to get inside set up and that is where the line to order is located so to get inside without ordering you would have to push through the line anyway.

nope you all must wait BUT the awesome thing about it is you will be seated and they will set up a huge table for you. I saw one being set up for party of 20!

I tried searching for this but couldn't find anything. We are a large party(12) 9 of those are Myself, husband and kids. Does everyone need to stand in line at BOG to order or are we able to find a table while my husband orders for our large family? Thanks

1) Everyone stands in line and orders.
2) As mentioned, you cannot enter until you have ordered.
3) There is no reserved seating.
4) So, you may or may not be able to sit together - or even close to each other.
5) It all depends upon how people before you have been seated.

can anyone tell me if this is also the norm for other QS places now? I thought I read something about that taking place but can't find any info on it.. Sorry to jump on this thread but thought some one here might now :) Thanks!

oh one last thing, can strollers go through the line here or do you have to park them outside?

I brought my b ready stroller in no problem. I have a young infant and no one said boo. The only issues u have had with strollers at cs was sunshine seasons and won't eat there BC of it

can anyone tell me if this is also the norm for other QS places now? I thought I read something about that taking place but can't find any info on it.. Sorry to jump on this thread but thought some one here might now :) Thanks!

oh one last thing, can strollers go through the line here or do you have to park them outside?

No, it is not the norm in other restaurants. Be Our Guest was set up specifically to follow this pattern. Other restaurants may follow it only when they are crowded.

Large strollers were parked outside. The aisles cannot be blocked at Be Our Guest because the food is delivered on carts.

Also, you don't get your food before you are seated. You order, you sit down, and the food is brought to you. There are no trays, and nothing to carry. You need to get your own drinks (except the ones that come with the kids' meal), utensils and condiments.

If my daughter chooses to order a kid's meal instead of using her adult credit, I'd prefer to pay OOP just for the kid's meal. Is there a way to do this, or do you have to order separately, like it was two separate tables? I only ask because I saw a Youtube video of a person ordering on a computer screen, but I'm not sure how/where you pay.

At lunch you would order this as two separate orders and you will receive two GPS roses. Then go out to the dining rooms and select a table. Place both roses on your table and the meals will be delivered to you.

1) Everyone stands in line and orders.
2) As mentioned, you cannot enter until you have ordered.
3) There is no reserved seating.
4) So, you may or may not be able to sit together - or even close to each other.
5) It all depends upon how people before you have been seated.

Regarding point 4:
If you place one order for a large-ish party (in our case 7) how is it that you could be split up? How would the CM's know where the individual orders were going? Especially if you weren't seated remotely near each other.

I would really hate for our party to be seated separately at this particular restaurant.:sad2:

TIA

. . . If you place one order for a large-ish party (in our case 7) how is it that you could be split up? How would the CM's know where the individual orders were going? Especially if you weren't seated remotely near each other. I would really hate for our party to be seated separately at this particular restaurant.

1) When food is delivered, you would tell them who gets what.
2) And, where the others are seating.
3) Remember, the podium area does not control seating.
4) People sit where they wish, and they don't care about your group.
5) Who knows where a table opens up, or, if tables are next to each other.
6) WDW can do their best to seat you together, but no guarantees.

NOTE: Parties are split up all the time at WDW. Just as much as they can
get to sit together. It shouldn't really be a problem. It's only one meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter