large family

I've been trying to think of some advice for you and the best I can think of is to bring snacks into the park with you. It saves quite a bit to hand hungry kids a granola bar instead of buying a Snack every time they are hungry. HTH

We have 5 kids, and this is where we're going to stay in Oct/Nov. We're renting a 3 bedroom condo.

http://www.vacationcentralflorida.com/

We went to WDW 3 years ago and camped at Fort Wilderness. We went in November which had low season rates. I think it was about $45 per night for our campsite (up to 10 people). It was great! We loved the campground. We didn't get to spend a lot of time there because we were so busy, but I can't think of one thing that we didn't like about it :) .

We usually go with our large family, plus some extended family. You can find some excellent deals with vacation homes. Plenty of room and very affordable.

Go to www.vrbo.com or www.homeaway.com

I would recommend the Kissimmee area. There are many subdivisions like Windsor Hills, Rolling Hills, etc that you will find big homes.

I would check out some two bed room suite hotels that sleep up to 8 people. I have family of five now with 3 kids. We stay of the lights Springhill Suites, Residence Inn, Staybridge suites and some resorts condos now. I like a place with free breakfast to feed the kids and that save on meals if breakfast taken care of.

Just to keep the peace the room must have 2 tvs , a pool and free wi-fi.

It all depends in your budget and what you are looking for. If you want to stay on-property you are looking at $1600 a night for a three bedroom villa. Offsite there is many choices of rental homes and condos.

It all depends in your budget and what you are looking for. If you want to stay on-property you are looking at $1600 a night for a three bedroom villa. Offsite there is many choices of rental homes and condos.

Wow, I had no idea that's how much it would be to stay on site. We're hoping to have another little one by the next time we visit WDW....I guess we'll always be offsiters......or Fort Wildernessers :) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter