large family

do the resorts cater to age groups? I have 7 children. DS (3 x3) DS 5 , DS 5, DS 8, DS 9 and one unknown. what resort would kids this age enjoy most?

You'd probably be better off with a vacation home. All Star vacations homes has been great for us.

We really enjoy the Wyndham Bonnet Creek resort, and feel it is a great place for a large family. Check on the thread on it on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board.

the other option would be 2 rooms at one of the value resort. we stayed at Bonnet Creek last month and really enjoyed our stay

if you want to stay on property, you'd probably have to go with a large DVC rental. Which could be costly. I'd agree with the vacation home rentals off site. My sister in law, husband, 2 kids and grandma stayed in one for a 1/4 of the cost and had enough room to invite us down as well (even though we couldn't go)

I had considered 2 rooms, but with 7 kids a husband, mother in law and close friend there isn't any way we could do 2 rooms. I can check out the houses. It is probably for the best.

oct thru early dec are usually the best times to do. weather wise and crowd wise. with the new, sometimes free dining plan in the sept/oct/nov months, it can get a little more crowded, but from my experience, nothing like summer or holiday weeks.

as long as its not a holiday week, you should be good

that is wonderful. I was hoping it would be like that. I will find a place over the next day or two and start making the children their clothes.

Check out the Creative DISigns forum for some great ideas for shirts.

They can do just about anything Disney...very creative. You could have the whole family have shirts on alike. They would even do names.

Hi, Hocus Pocus! I just wanted to say I love you li'l skunk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter