Land of Dreams VIP Tour

I don’t even think I would like the special enter-through-the-exit access that they’re advertising. I did that once on Tower of Terror… We asked for a rider swap minutes before the park closed and the cast member very kindly allowed me to enter through the exit with our smaller kids and wait for DH to come out. Then I went up with my daughter on a little side elevator, just us and the cast member. You exit that elevator right at the ride loading area and get on the ToT “elevator”. It was so nice of the CM to allow us to get the rider swap and I appreciated the special treatment. But you miss 100% of the queue, with all the details and Easter eggs. We didn’t get to see the pre show. It made the ride less fun to be honest, because instead of an immersive story we felt like we were at some amusement park anywhere, riding a typical ride. I would imagine some of the newer rides like FoP, Tron, Guardians, the ones with the longer lines that you would save the most time getting the enter-through-the-exit access, would be the ones that also leave you wishing you could see the pre show and experience a minute or two in the queue. For $14,000 I wouldn’t want to miss out on the rides’ pre shows or interactive queues. They are a big part of what makes Disney so special.

When we were at WDW in 2017 the day before Hurricane Irma hit, Magic Kingdom was empty and nearly every single ride was a straight walk on. That was the best experience I’ve ever had. The fear of the hurricane aside, it was so fun to go on any ride we wanted and not wait at all. I remember my 2 and 4 year old kids playing in the queue for Peter Pan and a couple came along behind us. We just waved them past so that my kids could have a minute or two playing in the queue. We saw Anastasia and Drizella riding the carousel and cat calling at people while in character. It was wild. That’s the $14,000 experience imo- experiencing everything normally but without crowds or wait times.

So it looks like no one has yet taken this tour or is willing to speak up. 😀 oh well.

As for the person saying they would not want to go through the exit and miss the queue... going through the exit is just one option. Also, I am sure if you wanted to experience the queue without having to wait, they would find a way. For 14,000, I would sure hope so

As far as why people go on vip tours, the last thing I would want to happen on a tour is to be noticed, and I've been on a few.

So it looks like no one has yet taken this tour or is willing to speak up. 😀 oh well.

As for the person saying they would not want to go through the exit and miss the queue... going through the exit is just one option. Also, I am sure if you wanted to experience the queue without having to wait, they would find a way. For 14,000, I would sure hope so
I was watching Bob Gurr's recent video on Instagram and noticed that he had more than one guide. It looks like he almost got ROTR to himself. I'm sure he is a Club 33 member so maybe it was one of his annual tours.

FYI, I got a quick email from the Land of Dreams Concierge, letting me know that the tour is now a full 12 hours, instead of 10, everything else staying the same ( # of people=6, the price, etc.). Wow, actually adding on value? 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter