Land of Dreams VIP Tour

it’s a bit of a crap shoot. All day yesterday we only saw 2 tour groups between the two parks. Today didn’t see any in DCA today but 3 so far in DL. But we’ve also seen (like you) 10+ a day. We’ve done as a group of 4 and group of 8 . Definitely enjoyed it!

I remember when you saw a “plaid”, you always looked to see if you recognized the celebrity :rotfl2:

On my last trip, all I saw were just plain ole people….and yes, lots more than there ever used to be…so perhaps it is priced too low nowadays. Personally, I would never do it, it just seems like a waste but then again, I’ve been fortunate enough to visit the park so many times over 50 years, I don’t even know how many times I’ve been. And I am so grateful that I am able to still enjoy it!

I remember when you saw a “plaid”, you always looked to see if you recognized the celebrity :rotfl2:

On my last trip, all I saw were just plain ole people….and yes, lots more than there ever used to be…so perhaps it is priced too low nowadays. Personally, I would never do it, it just seems like a waste but then again, I’ve been fortunate enough to visit the park so many times over 50 years, I don’t even know how many times I’ve been. And I am so grateful that I am able to still enjoy it!
“Plain ole people” could easily be tech bros worth nine figures, with their families and friends.

“Plain ole people” could easily be tech bros worth nine figures, with their families and friends.
Or people trying to act well off. You know the type, wearing labels (YSL, LV, or Gucci, or Chanel bags with the big brand printed on the side) and looking around to see if anyone is watching as they walk with the plaid. Lots of influencers do this as well, in order to increase engagement and appearances of being successful.

No shade to those people, that is how they want to spend their time and money, but lots of the time it is for appearances rather than needing someone to take them on the rides and act as a human fastpass. They enjoy when people watch, it gives a sense of importance.

There is a FB page where people try to partner up and share tours. They come from all walks of life.

Saw one so far today in DL, regular family of 7 from the Midwest, no influencing or Gucci.

*edit* saw a second one, a family of 9. No selfie sticks or Louis Vitton but Grandpa had on an interesting track suit! other than that just"plain ole folk".

Last edited:
Quick update….after mid day break back in DCA haven’t seen any since this morning. I have seen a few solo “influencers” with selfie sticks though.

Saw one so far today in DL, regular family of 7 from the Midwest, no influencing or Gucci.

*edit* saw a second one, a family of 9. No selfie sticks or Louis Vitton but Grandpa had on an interesting track suit! other than that just"plain ole folk".
*Vuitton
Quick update….after mid day break back in DCA haven’t seen any since this morning. I have seen a few solo “influencers” with selfie sticks though.
I guess I hurt some feelings with that comment....no worries, wear that Gucci and Louis Vuitton with pride! I'm more of a Birkin girl, but to each their own!

*Vuitton

I guess I hurt some feelings with that comment....no worries, wear that Gucci and Louis Vuitton with pride! I'm more of a Birkin girl, but to each their own!
Whatever, However you spell it….i’m a flannel and shorts guy. No hurt feelings I’m just surprised at how “judgy” people on this board can be at times.

DL security didn't make those people put the sticks away? They're supposed to be prohibited.
I don't know, but I saw a number of people with them. Maybe they just bust them out for a few quick shots. I also saw some crazy harness set up with the camera mounted in front of them recording the entire line walk through of Mickeys Runaway Railway.

Keep in mind in regard to number of regular VIP Tours you see these days there is now estimated between 800-1000 Club 33 Members and large majority of those memberships are Platinum Members who get 5 VIP Tours a year…that is a lot of Plaids!
Are there only 800-1000 members? No wonder I don't know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who can get me an invite!😂😢😲

I don't know, but I saw a number of people with them. Maybe they just bust them out for a few quick shots.
That could be. A short enough time for DL security to not notice them.

I also saw some crazy harness set up with the camera mounted in front of them recording the entire line walk through of Mickeys Runaway Railway.
Yeah, some people must be using harnesses; they film for hours and couldn't be holding a smartphone for that long, not to mention when they need both hands free.

Some people do DL walkthroughs for Youtube. They don't talk, just show the park which I honestly really like. It's nice to watch when you're eagerly awaiting the next trip!

3 more in the span of 10mins in DCA! Group of 10, 4 adults and 6 kids all under the age of 8 her were keeping the guide very busy. Family of 6 with a stroller and another family of 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter