Laila Perfume

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
From Norway, I remember at one time they carried it in the jewelery shop on Main St in MK, do they still carry it anywhere outside of the shops in Norway? I dont think I see where the Norway shop is listed as open but I hope it is.

Oh wow I didnt realize it was sold so much else where I had stocked up and hadnt needed it in a couple years but this is great to know! IT use to be impossible to get lol

We got ours from a shop in Disney Springs. I can't remember the name but it was connected to the one that sold the Disney art work and such
We were just at DS today and I believe I saw it in the shop connected to Art of Disney. If not there, then it was in the Co-op.

We purchased the lotion our last visit. The worker at Norway convinced my girls the lotion was inspired by Soarin' (after they mention it reminded them of the ride). Needless to say we came out with a little bottle of lotion for $50. But I must say...... it was money well spent. It always reminds us of Disney when someone puts it on, and always leads to magical memories and Disney conversation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!