LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you be able to do a ANTONIS like the others but with spiderman please?
also the name LEVI like the minnie mouse one but mickey mouse for a boy :)
Thanks in advance

Wondering aswel as the other two i have asked for if you could evie-rose like you did Charley and lexi and a mickey mouse Ellis in blue just like the minnies would be fab :) ... i bought some transfer paper and printed the names you did onto my childrens stockings this year they love them!! and so all family wants one for their children haha ....your awesome and making some children very happy !!

Wondering aswel as the other two i have asked for if you could evie-rose like you did Charley and lexi and a mickey mouse Ellis in blue just like the minnies would be fab :) ... i bought some transfer paper and printed the names you did onto my childrens stockings this year they love them!! and so all family wants one for their children haha ....your awesome and making some children very happy !!

Here you go:
removed

Thank you so very much i really appreciate your hard work its awesome :) i am not sure if you could but could you do Bruno mars same style as others maybe pink or blue with name LAURA

Real people will be harder as pictures normally have multi colored background so harder to remove. I did download some pictures so i will test it out tonight, if it is too much for me to do I will let u know.

Hi,

I love your fireplace design; can I have this with Karen and Robert on two stockings.

Also, can you put a green border around the design so that it is easier to cut out for the transfer?

LadyBCreates/Holiday/Christmas/fireplaceJeffRoxie_zps0c856fc8.jpg

Thank you.

Hi,
I am happy to do this for you. This is a new design and I am still kind of working out how to make it work so I have a few questions:
Do you want the train all on one page with a background or each car on a separate page to make magnets or a sort of banner? If you want each car separate do you want the Whitt's on each car or just one? Or I can add the first names of each person on the Cars. Just let me know.

Sorry, I just found that you responded. I didn't get any notification letting me know.

You can do the cars on seperate pages and I can piece them together. They will be magnets. If you can get each of our names, that would be great.
Mickey would be Mike
Minnie would be Kim
Pluto would be Brandon
Tinker Bell would be MaryBeth
Goofy would be Connor

If you can get "Whitt" on there somewhere that is great but no big deal if you can't.
Thank you!!:worship:

Thank you so very much i really appreciate your hard work its awesome :) i am not sure if you could but could you do Bruno mars same style as others maybe pink or blue with name LAURA
I gave it a go, It was a little more time consuming but I managed to finish it:removed

New Peak A Boo Stockings.
I am working on more characters, if you have a character request please let me know:
removed

Thank you very much your work is amazing ..... i'm not sure where my request for JAYA in the minnie mouse went still learning on here
I would appreciate when you get 5 minutes though if you could do that for me regards

If you have a chance, could we please get the Mickey Head Santa Hat design - one with Kylie and one with Carol.

MickeyHeadSantaHatJessica_zpsd9342c3a.jpg

Thanks so much ~ very cute stuff!

Hi there! Love your Christmas disigns.

I would like the green minnie with red/white striped bow.

Could you do them with just a big initial in the center? I would need one with a B, one with a D, and one with an M.

Also the green mickey with santa hat. One with Mommy, and one with Daddy.

Thanks in advance

Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter