LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found your designs through a google search. They are amazing!
We are leaving on January 29th for our Dream cruise and will totally understand if you do not have time since this is a spur of the moment request.

Randy and Lori
January 30, 2014
Disney Dream

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...chChairsBeachIslandScene_zps5b74dc67.png.html

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...innieBeachChairsDeckMoon_zps36f9a6fc.png.html

Thank you so much if you can, but I totally understand if you are far to busy.

Lori

I just wanted to comment, these are really neat! I am looking at making some shirts for a future trip and you provided a lot of inspiration!

Hi,
My daughter loves your designs, esp. the Elsa mickey head (file: MickeyHeadFrozenIceElsaSnowFlake). Would you be able to do an autograph cover for her using using the picture of Elsa from the mickey head? Please include the following information on the cover:
Isabelle
Autographs 2014

I'm not very creative so I'll let you decide how best to design the cover.

No rush, we are not going to Disney until 1st week of March. Hope I've included all the information you need. Thanks so much for your help!

What size do you need this?

Hi Roxie! Please don't apologize. You are wonderful! I am going to answer your questions and restate my requests in this email so you can see it all in one spot. I hope this helps.

Minne heads: all 8x8 to read, " Violet's (inside Minnie head) autograph book

Violet, in script font like in the one in your photo bucket.

Ella's ( inside head) autograph book. **can bow be pink with white dots?

Name fills:

Violet, cinderella fill
Ella, Minnie Mouse fill

Stroller plate:

I saw this design and was wondering if you could do something similar?
Would love the Minnie heads to wear crowns. Violet. A lavender crown and Ella a pink crown. Underneath heads, to read Sisters.

Luggage tags
Would love to have tags with Minnie/Mickey heads. Please put name on inside of mickey. Roxie, I really would like for you to do whatever you can. You have creative designs. Please take creative liberty to design the tags. Maybe the tags can be circle? If its too much, please don't trouble yourself:). The backs can have blank lines, so I can fill them in. Disney font.

Tag names,
R2D2 Mickey, Jeremy
Cinderella Minnie, Violet
Minnie with pink bow with white dots
Minnie with hot pink tiara, Elizabeth
Disney font

Tip envelopes:
Yes, would like to run envelopes through printer. Thank you so much for your help!
The McLains ( disney font)

Would love a family picture with the same Mickey heads used for the tags. Would love for image to read "Our Family Vacation" in disney font.

Thank you Roxie. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Smiles,
Elizabeth

I hope I got it all, let me know if I missed anything.
Have a great trip!
Roxie :goodvibes

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...rs/January 2014/WishesAndDreams?sort=3&page=1

I just found your designs through a google search. They are amazing!
We are leaving on January 29th for our Dream cruise and will totally understand if you do not have time since this is a spur of the moment request.

Randy and Lori
January 30, 2014
Disney Dream

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...chChairsBeachIslandScene_zps5b74dc67.png.html

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...innieBeachChairsDeckMoon_zps36f9a6fc.png.html

Thank you so much if you can, but I totally understand if you are far to busy.

Lori

Here you go, have a great trip!
:goodvibes
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ted Orders/January 2014/DisDiva?sort=3&page=1

Amazing work :)
Please could I have -
1) Mickey head - pirate Jake design as shown on post #1 and write -
Harry
2) As above but with - Harry's
3) Mickey head - with a Sully design - Harry
4) Minnie head - with a Minnie design
5) Mickey head - with a Mickey design

Would love these ASAP so I can make some craft things for our up and coming trip in April.

What names do you want on the Minnie and Mickey head (4 & 5). No name is listed.

Have a great trip!

Thank you so very much! Everything looks great! I appreciate all your hard work. If you have a minute, you must not have seen the request for sister stroller plate. Of you have the time would love two minnie heads. One with a lavender crown (Violet, written inside head), the other Ella, pink crown (written inside head). At bottom to read sisters. Thank you for everything:)

Have a great trip!

Hi Roxie! I just tried to add 8x8 autograph pages into photo book a they were too big. The mickey ears did not fit and the work "book" was getting cut off. Is there something I can do to try to make it fit better? I tried adjusting the crop on site.

thank you!

Have a great trip!

Thank you so very much! Everything looks great! I appreciate all your hard work. If you have a minute, you must not have seen the request for sister stroller plate. Of you have the time would love two minnie heads. One with a lavender crown (Violet, written inside head), the other Ella, pink crown (written inside head). At bottom to read sisters. Thank you for everything:)

I did make it but for some reason it didn't upload, I had added it to your folder :)
Have a great trip!

Hi Roxie! I just tried to add 8x8 autograph pages into photo book a they were too big. The mickey ears did not fit and the work "book" was getting cut off. Is there something I can do to try to make it fit better? I tried adjusting the crop on site.

thank you!

I just rechecked and everything is sized correctly, I even downloaded the Cinderella from PB to make sure PB didn't change something with the size settings when I loaded it. Everything looks good on my end.
You probably need to check a box that says print actual size, not fit to page?
Let me know what program you are using to print and we will go from there. Also did you make sure you used the download button in photo bucket, (not right click and save)?
Find one of the 8x8 designs in the file on your computer where you saved it, right click and look under properties, then click on details, the dimensions should be 2400 x 2400 and dpi 300. If it is not then something went wrong in your download.
Let me know.

I did make it but for some reason it didn't upload, I had added it to your folder :)
I just rechecked and everything is sized correctly, I even downloaded the Cinderella from PB to make sure PB didn't change something with the size settings when I loaded it. Everything looks good on my end.
You probably need to check a box that says print actual size, not fit to page?
Let me know what program you are using to print and we will go from there. Also did you make sure you used the download button in photo bucket, (not right click and save)?
Find one of the 8x8 designs in the file on your computer where you saved it, right click and look under properties, then click on details, the dimensions should be 2400 x 2400 and dpi 300. If it is not then something went wrong in your download.
Let me know.

Love, love, love everything Roxie!!! :). The 8x8 pages: family vacation and Violet's autograph book are not fitting in Shutterfly book(8x8). The ears on both pages are getting cut off and the word "book" is getting cut off. I downloaded images as you suggested. Still not fitting. I don't mind it so much on the family vacation image but maybe, would it be possible to reposition wording on Violet's autographs? Please let me know what you think. I'm sorry to trouble you again.

Smiles,
Elizabeth

Love, love, love everything Roxie!!! :). The 8x8 pages: family vacation and Violet's autograph book are not fitting in Shutterfly book(8x8). The ears on both pages are getting cut off and the word "book" is getting cut off. I downloaded images as you suggested. Still not fitting. I don't mind it so much on the family vacation image but maybe, would it be possible to reposition wording on Violet's autographs? Please let me know what you think. I'm sorry to trouble you again.

Smiles,
Elizabeth
Googled and found this help for shutterfly:
You need to adjust the cropping of the picture before placing the order. So that they don't get auto cropped. There are two cropping options available for prints & that are Easy cropping and Custom cropping. In Custom cropping you get white border around the picture.

Try the custom cropping and see if that works :)

Edit **
Just downloaded the cinderella page from PB and then uploaded to shutterfly, The problem is that the work spaces they provide are not square and they are much less than 8x8, I suspect the final book size is 8x8 and they print with a border so it is not an issue with my size but with theirs. Try the customize item button and see if you can resize it there.
If you can't get it to work I would suggest goggling for help or even posting a thread on here for help as I am sure someone has used shutterfly. A word of caution: Due to Copyrights, all items provided on this board are free of charge and are meant to be Do It Yourself (DYI) which means you print personally on your home printer. A lot of photo places will not print Disney items due to copyrights so even after you upload everything I cannot guarantee they will pint it.
If needed I can re-size it smaller just let me know what size.

Found more info:
8x8 book actually takes 7.5x8 photos, here is a tutorial:
http://www.scrapbook-elements.com/tutorials/SBE_Creating-Shutterfly-Books.pdf

Hello

Can I please have Happy 1st Birthday Aubree on the below please

SofiaTheFirstBirthdayNameFill_zpscd61e77b.png

and

SofiaHappyBirthdayTaylor_zpsd3ad330f.jpg

Hi LadyB, I just love your ship in a bottle design!! It's superb :love:

Could I ask for one for our upcoming Dream cruise please? We sail in May and are the Baldwin family.

I was also wondering if you could make me an invite for a Swedish Massage at Senses Spa on the Disney Dream. For "My Darling Husband" at 9:15am - 10:05am on May 7. :yay:

Thank you so much in advance :goodvibes

Googled and found this help for shutterfly:
You need to adjust the cropping of the picture before placing the order. So that they don't get auto cropped. There are two cropping options available for prints & that are Easy cropping and Custom cropping. In Custom cropping you get white border around the picture.

Try the custom cropping and see if that works :)

Edit **
Just downloaded the cinderella page from PB and then uploaded to shutterfly, The problem is that the work spaces they provide are not square and they are much less than 8x8, I suspect the final book size is 8x8 and they print with a border so it is not an issue with my size but with theirs. Try the customize item button and see if you can resize it there.
If you can't get it to work I would suggest goggling for help or even posting a thread on here for help as I am sure someone has used shutterfly. A word of caution: Due to Copyrights, all items provided on this board are free of charge and are meant to be Do It Yourself (DYI) which means you print personally on your home printer. A lot of photo places will not print Disney items due to copyrights so even after you upload everything I cannot guarantee they will pint it.
If needed I can re-size it smaller just let me know what size.

Found more info:
8x8 book actually takes 7.5x8 photos, here is a tutorial:
http://www.scrapbook-elements.com/tutorials/SBE_Creating-Shutterfly-Books.pdf

Hi Roxie! Thank you for the info on shutterfly. If it's not too much, would you please write on the Cinderella 8x8 page, "Violet's autographs" I think that will fit nicely on the page. You have been so great. I can't thank you enough. I tried the envelopes today. They came out awesome!! Love the way they look:)

Hi, I have spent the last hour looking at your photobucket, so many beautiful things. I have a couple that I would PLEASE like to get....

Street sign, Mickey and Friends with Peattie Ave. Could this either be in Walt font or Comic Sans?? If not whatever you pick is fine. Thank You.

Winnie the Pooh name fill, the name is Teri

Do you have an Eeyore name fill for a guy?? If yes the name is John.

Our travel date is possibly in May.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your time and creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter