• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Kohl's veteran's day sale question

Does anyone get the cash back after placing a bunch of smaller orders? Is there a way to combine the receipts to get future cash back? I know you can do that instore - just not sure on line.

In my experience you cannot combine them like you can receipts in the store. Bummer for sure.

Thanks -- what I'm curious about is whether there will be any discount codes like the $10 off $25 that's available today. If not, then today's price is definitely better (with the code) than the black Friday price (if there's no code).

I looked at my BF purchases from online for 2016 and 2015 there was a 15% off code I was able to apply. Obviously nothing is guaranteed. I don't it would be more than 15% if they offer an additional discount this year.

No, usually this is the best "combine the offers" sale with a 30% plus a $10 of $25. Black Friday is best prices with best Kohl's cash for shopping and little extra discounts (I think it tends to be a 20% offer plus you'll get $10 free Kohl's cash in the mail to spend that day...I think)...

Thanks. I found a few blog posts from last year, and it seems that there was a 15% off code. I'm going to go ahead and order today and if it turns out the price + discount code is much better on black Friday, I'll just re-order.

I had a VERY good day today!! I had 14 orders and spent $182.09, some of that was clothes for the kids (poor DD has 3 long sleeve shirts!! The warm weather in October had me ill-prepared). $105.06 were Christmas gifts and that was for 6 kids! DD is DONE and DS is one gift away from done (waiting to see if Amazon puts it on sale for BF or CM). I am SO happy I was able to get so much shopping done from the comfort of my own home. :surfweb: I do have a store pickup for my best friend's daughter's naming ceremony on Sunday, but I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Feeling good about the holidays!! Next thing I need from Kohl's is the One Big Throw, but the BF price is the best deal, so I'll buy them then (my go-to teacher gift). Now I just need to wrap everything.... :santa:

I agree, this sale is great for the lower item purchases.

Here are my orders so far-

1-Relic crossbody bag
2-black peep toe open heel boots
3-socks and earrings for me
4-men's underwear for DS
5-candle sleeve, tank, underwear
6-hairdryer for DD17

Thanks -- what I'm curious about is whether there will be any discount codes like the $10 off $25 that's available today. If not, then today's price is definitely better (with the code) than the black Friday price (if there's no code).

I have a 15% off code in my Kohl's wallet that is good through 1/1/18. Check there. (I'm assuming you have a Kohl's charge)

I wasn't going to shop for my own Christmas gifts...buuuuuutttt...
I decided to put in 2 last small orders - $12/each, so even if my husband fails, I'll have some useful gifts for the kitchen that I wanted...
I got a Food Network Silicone Cooking Mitt and Pot Holder (in black - my girls have stained the crud out of my current items, even after washing, so I can't wait to toss them), an OXO Magnetic Bag Clips set (got one set for my birthday and they are a kitchen lifesaver for kids who want to snack and have to take things on and off the top of the fridge - no more accidentally toppled snacks, but we need more of them!), a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop (my kids lost one of my 2 scoops and my other is starting to go, so this is a need for an ice-cream loving house), a Nifty Cone Cupcake Baking Rack (did I mention I always have ice cream and cones around), a Rachel Ray Bench Scrape Shovel (was always fascinated watching her use these, so wanted to see if this is useful or not), and a set of thrown in crockpot liners (it's winter, and a few nights of no clean up would be glorious - not gonna save these for the holiday - I'll probably use them right away with winter weather coming in:))...I think it was pretty awesome for $24, and a helluva lot better than my husband would have tried shopping for the same:)...I'll have him just try to get us a nice tour for our vacation (and if that fails, a nice planned January date night with prebought event tickets and/or gift cards), and he can wrap these things, so I have some nice little things under the tree:)...

Still under $300 for the day, so well within my budget...just have to stay reasonable on Black Friday when I find the video games, books, and DVDs I need (plus the Cheesecake Factory gift cards)...

I'm up to 18 orders but I think I'm done.

Between last night and this evening I've purchased:
  1. shower curtain liner; long-sleeved top
  2. another shower curtain liner; another long-sleeved top
  3. Christmas shower curtain; toilet lid cover; bath rug
  4. Two 2-packs of Christmas kitchen towels; bath and hand towels to go with the Christmas shower curtain.
  5. washcloths; snowflake shower curtain rings
  6. full/queen sized blanket
  7. slippers; Christmas socks
  8. electric kettle
  9. pillowcases; Christmas slipper socks
  10. robe
  11. two packs of men's socks; face mask
  12. two packs of men's socks; face mask
  13. one curtain panel; face mask
  14. one curtain panel
  15. one curtain panel; face mask
  16. one curtain panel
  17. one curtain panel; face mask
  18. one curtain panel
I did the six curtain panel orders one right after another this afternoon and all six were immediately cancelled. Not sure why, but thought maybe it was because all six orders were identical. I tried again this evening and added a $1.50 face mask every other order just so the total wouldn't be the same. This time all the orders went through.

I went through Ebates for all orders for 3% cashback.

This sale needs to be over! I keep thinking of things I "need."

I found some jeans I really liked when I went to the store this afternoon, but the lines were too long to actually buy them there and I got thrown off my game when I got a call from a recruiter about a job I had applied for 2-1/2 months ago (wasn't expecting that since I applied so long ago and never heard anything!) so I just came home and ordered the jeans online again - in 3 different colors :rolleyes: And another sweater I found. So I'm ending the day at 11 orders, total about $150. Plus I got $5 in Kohl's cash for picking up an order instead of having it shipped, and should get a $5 YesToYou reward from it all to spend next month.

My final haul had 2 pairs of slacks, 3 pairs of jeans, 3 pullover sweaters, pair of pantihose, queen blanket, queen sheet set, a pair of kitchen shears, some mini light bulbs (meant for Christmas decor items but I use them with a mini fish tank) and a few filler stocking stuffer items: silicone makeup sponge, Essie nailpolish, EOS lip gloss, and 2 pairs of earrings.

I have the $10 off $30 Discover coupon to use before the 16th too - I'll probably use that on a pair of shoes next week, with the Kohl's Cash I got. Then I have a $5 YesToYou rewards I'll use on a small Black Friday item.

I'm looking forward to next year already!

What a great sale!!:cool1: I was off work and steam cleaning our carpets and almost completely forgot!
I was able to get in 16 orders before it shut me down. I'm not sure if it's because I placed so many orders or if it's because it's midnight central time and the sale is over but somehow it still won't let me place an order using SPLURGE30 which doesn't expire til the 16th. :confused:

I got 8 sets of towels (2 ppx4) socks/undies for dh and our boys, not of which is Christmas related shopping but did get my parents an electric blanket so that's one thing to check off my list.
I also was able to get some cute snowman placemats for instances where I just needed a few more $ to add to reach $25. Maybe it's good I only had 1.25 hours to shop or my Kohls account would be on fire. :laughing:

I found some jeans I really liked when I went to the store this afternoon, but the lines were too long to actually buy them there and I got thrown off my game when I got a call from a recruiter about a job I had applied for 2-1/2 months ago (wasn't expecting that since I applied so long ago and never heard anything!) so I just came home and ordered the jeans online again - in 3 different colors :rolleyes: And another sweater I found. So I'm ending the day at 11 orders, total about $150. Plus I got $5 in Kohl's cash for picking up an order instead of having it shipped, and should get a $5 YesToYou reward from it all to spend next month.

My final haul had 2 pairs of slacks, 3 pairs of jeans, 3 pullover sweaters, pair of pantihose, queen blanket, queen sheet set, a pair of kitchen shears, some mini light bulbs (meant for Christmas decor items but I use them with a mini fish tank) and a few filler stocking stuffer items: silicone makeup sponge, Essie nailpolish, EOS lip gloss, and 2 pairs of earrings.

I have the $10 off $30 Discover coupon to use before the 16th too - I'll probably use that on a pair of shoes next week, with the Kohl's Cash I got. Then I have a $5 YesToYou rewards I'll use on a small Black Friday item.

Remember yes to you rewards post the 1st of the next month (so December 1st). They won't post in time for the BF sale.

I love reading what others buy....it gives me ideas for later. :P I ended the night with 14 orders. Very happy with my haul. Never did buy the curtains I need, so if anyone knows where I can get some (not too $$), please post. Otherwise I will keep scouring Kohls for a good deal.

You did great! Which jeans did you like? I love their Apt 9 jeans and they changed styles this year. I ordered a pair but not sure how they'll be.

I ended up placing a few more orders-

1-hair diffuser attachment for DD, Sherpa throw for our couch
2-men's socks for DS, wreath that I can use all year with different colors
3-jeans, hand towel for guest bath

I should have ordered bath rugs but forgot.

I made 8 orders yesterday and got worried after reading on SD how many had their orders cancelled but all have shipped or ready for pickup! Bonus is one pickup order cancelled one item because it had sold out but kept all the discounts, so I got a $22 large WoodWick candle for $8.40 after tax.

I found out I had 5 canceled b/c they were worried about fraud...since I had placed so many orders for me, when I started sending niece/nephew orders to other states, they just straight stopped them...which I'm actually okay with, b/c the account was probably giving the "someone swiped this card" signals. It just took me a 15 minute call and then Kohls reinstated them all themselves (and I had no problem with my late orders back to myself last night)...

I feel like I've been living under a rock, as I never realized this annual sale was so good! I only placed six orders but thrilled that all of our little people (nephews under 5) are complete for Christmas as well as a Santa gift for our daughter.

My orders looked like this:

1. Fisher Price Stackin Tubtime Boat and Fister Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Toybox for $18.74 shipped
2. Disney Cars Robe and 4 piece pj's for $21.81 shipped
3. American Girl Blanket and Flip Sequin Pillow Set for $14.84 (this is a Santa gift and my DD7 will be thrilled)
4. Disney Cars Divided Plate, 3 Piece Utensils, and Flip Top Straw Cup for $11.48
5. Melissa and Doug Mickey Mouse Clubhous Wooden Toaster set for $14.09
6. Mickey Mouse Robe and 4 piece PJ set for $21.81

Spent a total of $102.77, Got $2.61 back from shop at home, and I transferred my available coupon apps this morning (ibotta, Savings Star, and Receipt Hog) and that totaled $91.84 so almost broke even!

i had 18 orders over the day for a total of just under $300. Mostly toys but some clothes. I got 5 emails that my orders were cancelled and a number to call. I called and was on hold for about 20 minutes with no prompts and I wondered if they had closed and no one would answer so I called the main Kohls number. She didn't know why orders were cancelled but resubmitted one herself. I got on and redid the others which went through except for one toy that was now out of stock. I placed a few more and have made a huge dent in Christmas shopping. It is an amazing deal. I got a lot of good prices, but one toy is at Target not on sale for less than I paid at Kohls with all my discounts.

I transferred my available coupon apps this morning (ibotta, Savings Star, and Receipt Hog) and that totaled $91.84 so almost broke even!

Holy cow that's awesome. I clearly need to figure out these programs. I am clueless about all of them -- which would you recommend starting with?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter