Kohl’s 30%???

I received a Kohl's postcard with a 30% off code that's 13 letters/numbers long. The postcard says its only good for 5 transactions. Are codes now customer specific?

Interesting, typically I’m able to use gotta deal or slickdeals for the 30% code, but have not this time. Perhaps Kohl’s is locking down the sharing of codes.

Yeah, first time a special code, and first time I saw a use limit when never saw either before. Maybe to stop when people were using it for lots of online buys and once someone had code, could be googled easily for all to use.

I received a Kohl's postcard with a 30% off code that's 13 letters/numbers long. The postcard says its only good for 5 transactions. Are codes now customer specific?

Yes. Just saw it on facebook a couple of days ago.

Yes no more generic codes. I think this will hurt Kohl’s in the long run. I would shop every time the codes were offered even if I didn’t need anything. But now I will wait for a 30 off coupon which I only get every three months or so.

Yes no more generic codes. I think this will hurt Kohl’s in the long run. I would shop every time the codes were offered even if I didn’t need anything. But now I will wait for a 30 off coupon which I only get every three months or so.

I saw an affiliate message saying they are testing this out. Not sure if it will be the norm going forward...yet....

It’s funny... ever since the border closed and are unable to cross into NY to shop.. we have gotten more 30% coupons then ever... maybe they are sending all the 30% ones to Canada because they know the majority of them won’t get used

If that's the case, I think my Kohls shopping days are over. Their merchandise is so overpriced.

Speaking of Kohl’s do they have the dressing rooms open yet? I got some gift cards for Christmas and want to get some jeans which are hard to buy online!

If that's the case, I think my Kohls shopping days are over. Their merchandise is so overpriced.

Yes, most of the times we shopped at Kohls was when they have 30% off and free shipping. I think they'll see their sales drop big time but they obviously believe otherwise.

You can now use the 30% off codes five times so my friend and I share ours. So far I’ve placed two orders and she has placed two as well. Now we fight for the final one lol

ITA...there's no way I'll shop there without a 30. In my mind, I knew that I could get a 30 off every few weeks or so, so when thinking of buying stuff, Kohls was always a front runner... now they won't be and will start dropping further and further down in my mindset of where to look for things because the consistency of being able to get the 30 off isn't there.

I do not have a Kohls card, although I am signed up for the rewards program. They emailed me a 30% off for today only coupon this morning.
Bought a vacuum I've had my eye on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!